Head To Head
Register
U-Know! Forum »
It's really gonna kick off (well....maybe)

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
ratcni01
ratcni01
916 posts

Re: It's really gonna kick off (well....maybe)
Oct 20, 2009, 17:01
http://wikileaks.org/wiki/British_National_Party_membership_list_and_other_information,_15_Apr_2009
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Oct 20, 2009, 18:10
sanshee wrote:
Anyone see Helena Kennedy on the Andrew Marr show?

She said of Griffin, 'he's Cambridge educated, not some torag'.

Eh?

From a woman who's supposed to support 'torags' the land over, breaking social barriers wherever and whenever in the name of human rights.

I'd have replied, 'what a dump that Cambridge must be then to have produced the likes of him'.

Silly woman.

x

Indeed. As if having been to Cambridge legitimises his beliefs in any way at all...
mojojojo
mojojojo
1940 posts

Edited Oct 20, 2009, 19:23
Oct 20, 2009, 19:22
The BNP are Nazis. Griffin is a holocaust denier and admirer of Hitler and the SS. If they were in power there would be no debates on television, there would be no BBC, there would be no dissent. We would probablty all be in prison or dead.

Why on earth should a public service give any airtime to this filth? They should report it when they make the news obviously, I'm not asking for Thatcher's restrictions on Sinn Fein. But to give them a place on a discussion panel? With normal politicians, who i may not like but they're unlikely to encourage their followers to kick my head in for not liking them? Fuck no. It's a fucking disgusting decidion but, hey, the ratings will go up. No politician should have agreed to appear with him and shame on all the other guests. I won't be watching him. Cunt.

x

sorry Ronnie - sounds like I was lecturing you! Not really in response to anyone in particular - just what i think.
Jim Tones
Jim Tones
5142 posts

Edited Oct 20, 2009, 20:11
Oct 20, 2009, 19:57
The other nazi scumbag which should have no airtime (actually, he's a lot worse than Griffin), is arch-hateful bastard himself- Louis Farrakhan

God help anyone who is either non-muslim, homosexual, white, pagan, jewish, christian or combinations thereof etc.

A real threat to the whole world!
Rolling Ronnie
Rolling Ronnie
1468 posts

Oct 20, 2009, 20:07
No probs, Moje. I think we both want the same thing (the BNP to diminish in influence, they or their equivalent will never disappear altogether, sadly), we just disagree over whether this will contribute to it or not.
duckbreath
254 posts

Edited Oct 20, 2009, 20:41
Oct 20, 2009, 20:29
I completely agree Mojo. I am perfectly happy with denying free speech to fascists who believe that one race is inherently, genetically, morally superior to another and who would enforce sanctions and enslave other races, in the name of white power. The BBC should have a corresponding duty to protect the people who would be victims of BNP white power policies which would outweigh any free speech argument. Hate-speech isn't 'free' if it results in race violence and the end of Griffin's argument is the gas chambers.

It is a disgrace that the BBC have done this to satisfy their journaistic egos and the 'obligations' of the charter etc. Fuck the charter. Griffin won't say anything remotely controversial about race on Thursday night.

He will definitely talk about who can't afford their heating bills, the deaths of soldiers in Afgahnistan/Iraq, the terrible state of the NHS, the MPs expenses scandals. He will be searching for cheers and will probably get them. His aim is to make people go away thinking 'he isn't so different to us'. It is arrogance of journalists to think they will expose him once and for all. BBC needed some courage here but they've shown themselves to be pieces of cowardly shit.
sanshee
sanshee
1080 posts

Edited Oct 20, 2009, 21:11
Oct 20, 2009, 21:01
Shelby Mustang wrote:

hear hear mate. i completely agree with you, if these idiots got the airtime they'd be a laughing stock in months and decimated within the year.

Yeah, I get that. Not to mention he's already a triclking part of the political process + therefore already more 'legitimised' than sitting next to David Dimbleby! Oh but not 'Question Time', oh no! That'd be going too far. Let's just pretend it don't exist, more comfortable that way.

I just find it a wee bit disingenious and even duplicitious of Peter Hain etc to flap all over the gaff that Griffin is going to be on a tv show in that respect.

I mean not 'anyone' is allowed to *stand* on whatever issues they see fit. I don't believe that. Look at any BNP publication and the language isn't so sophisticated that 'enciting racial hatred' couldn't easily be thrown at them.

I think some half arsed laziness went on here, but how and by who, I'm not sure. The boil needs bursting now, I say bring it on.

x
drewbhoy
drewbhoy
2557 posts

Oct 22, 2009, 03:16
Up here in Scotland the Casuals, football hooligans associated most famously with Aberdeen FC along with their BNP and NF supporting pals are planning an English Defence march, except Scottish Def etc,. Supposedly against Islamic extremists except it isn't, in Glasgow along with the unsavoury bulk of the Rangers support. They are racist bastards and should be stopped in their fuckin tracks. We've stopped them before and it looks like we'll have to do it again, again, again................Funnily enough a lot of the anti racist/facist Celtic support will still be in Hamburg, timing.......???
Jim Tones
Jim Tones
5142 posts

What a shithouse...
Oct 22, 2009, 09:05
... of the highest order...
mojojojo
mojojojo
1940 posts

Oct 22, 2009, 11:32
Well put. He'll either do as you say and talk about uncontroversial stuff, or be shouted down, argued against, made to look a fool, in which case he can whine about a hand-picked audience chosen by the Marxist BBC blah blah blah...poor little Nazis...we're the victims etc etc etc

According to Today there is a clock on the BNP website counting down to tonight. This has done nothing but make them feel good. They were full of internal fighting in the last two years, many wanted Griffin gone and now he's done what he said he would - got them into establishment politics, all with the help of the BBC. Well done. If I was a Nazi this would be a proud day for me.

Maybe this is a red herring but the BBC is funded by taxes, and long may that remain the case, but so is my job. if I was found to be using the public library photocopier to produce BNP newsletters don't you think I should have action taken against me? I certainly do. I'm not saying that action should be taken against anyone, just that public funds should not be used to peddle race hate.

x
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index