Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8763 posts

Re: in a Stalinist country, take 'populism' with a one ton grain of salt
Jun 26, 2009, 15:40
Jim Tones wrote:
PMM wrote:
What on earth are you talking about?...

"Other people" find what you're saying to be annoying and offensive. No they don't just use secret emails and other websites. They tell you to your face, as they've done here.

I wasn't making a reference to things that happened today- it's something you obviously don't know anything about, no problem.

As for the 'other website' reference, it's probably best that I let it rest until I meet said people in person and sort it out then.

I still say there seems to be a 'hidden code of conduct' as to how people post etc.,
BUT, after all, it's only a messageboard and not live TV!

Yup, I've been through it before, best stick to views on music then.

Hi Jim - is this me and the biscuit board you're referring to? If so, your fears are unfounded. we rarely, if ever, discuss HH matters "over there" any more. most people "over there" don't even visit here much anymore. There is certainly no 'hidden code of conduct' emanating from our neck of the woods, honest guv.

just thought I'd mention this in case anyone jumps to any conclusions. And, for the record, I'm still looking forward to meeting up again and having a beer and a laugh at some point - you're quite right that that would sort it all out I think (I hope). storm in a teacup etc...

Sorry to go off-topic folks.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index