45 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
shanshee_allures
2563 posts

Edited Mar 07, 2009, 09:35
Re: grin
Mar 07, 2009, 09:07
fauny fergus wrote:

Good on the custard woman for doing *something* and not sitting on her ass on an internet forum bitching about who can protest and how.

You don't see a hypocrisy there?
Many of the generla public will. Unless it's not about getting people on side, which is puzzling.
Greenpeace are heroic, always have thought so.
But this lot...
And I'm not bitching. I'm saying what I think. I won't resort to any launguage like that back to you. If I've got you heckles up then don't take it out on me, please. Discussion is great though.
Your average 'working class' family (sorry, the expression prole was used as a term of comradery) WILL travel to Italy or Spain or even Morrocco (hell I work with them, they do exist! I see the holiday snaps!) but they'll use the 'EasyJet' optoin.
Ms Deen goes by train, it will be a far more pleasant and far, far more expensive journey option, so to say in its way it ain't about 'class' is rather disingenuous.
And I ain't classist. That's unfair. If I was I'd have to throw 3/4 of my music collection out;-)
I'm bringing something into the discussion that I think is relevant if we're to broaden the picturure somewhat
x
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index