our racist prince

Pages: 13 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Shelby Mustang
Shelby Mustang
605 posts

our racist prince
Jan 11, 2009, 09:12
firstly i'd like to state he's not my prince.

what a fucking idiot. just when he'd climbed the greasey pole to being the most popular member of the house of Windsor (not too difficult a task i'll grant you) he goes and shows the world his true colours.

inexcusable.

not once though but twice he's been quoted as making racist remarks.

and there he was several years back dressed as a nazi going to his 'debs and dicks' fancy dress.

aah the memories all come flooding back as to what an eejit the muppett really is.

the racist little pig. definitely some of his old grandads blood swilling around those veins methinks
Deepinder Cheema
Deepinder Cheema
1972 posts

Edited Jan 11, 2009, 12:23
Re: our racist prince
Jan 11, 2009, 12:19
Paki

Thats what he, Prince Harry has said, just heard it on the news. But what can you do?

If James Hewitt is his father, and I believe there was a furore when attempts were made to obtain hair sample so it can be DNA tested, just to make sure he qualifies as a Prince, informs me his dna will not stand up to scrutiny. His status relies wholly on having the Queens dna. Prince Harry the elephant in the room.

I heard during a debate on dna testing the uk population for a data-base that the proposal was that the Royal Family were to be exempted.
shanshee_allures
2563 posts

Jan 11, 2009, 12:21
Shelby Mustang wrote:

the racist little pig. definitely some of his old grandads blood swilling around those veins methinks

Yeah, if indeed that IS his grandad.
I say we're long overdue Kyle+DNA+Graeme for the aftercare:-)

x
PMM
PMM
3155 posts

Jan 11, 2009, 13:21
I think he should be thrown out of the house, like Jade Goody.
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Jan 11, 2009, 15:59
I would suggest ridding yourself of your monarchy. One of the few things America actually got right.

Fuck royalty, I hate royalty, the whole idea of a hereditary überclass makes me sick. There's fuckheads here who'd like to bring it back into style. They made a go of it with the new King George and what a flaming pile of wreckage that turned out to be... except for the motherfuckers who got stinking rich thru his scummy reign.
geoffrey_prime
geoffrey_prime
758 posts

Jan 12, 2009, 03:23
Well, let me offer some support, he is my prince. I hope we can hear from the perosn who was being referenced in this so called racist assault. If they were happy for this personal nickname to be used, then, obviously, this is another media "whip up".
As I understand it, Harry was making a specific reference to a specific colleague/friend...not a generic reference, which I agree would be racist.
As a secondary point, I am really disappointed at how quickly people now jump on the "pc bandwagon"...even on this site...
We should really challenge the media..
geoffrey_prime
geoffrey_prime
758 posts

Jan 12, 2009, 03:27
America has got something right? Ha!
I for one, would hang on to our monarchy, until my cold, dead hands, ..dropped off..
geoffrey_prime
geoffrey_prime
758 posts

Jan 12, 2009, 03:27
What a cheap shot...
Deepinder Cheema
Deepinder Cheema
1972 posts

Jan 12, 2009, 07:46
geoffrey_prime wrote:
What a cheap shot...

Until you've been called a paki, then fuck you and your cheap shot.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Jan 12, 2009, 08:18
geoffrey_prime wrote:
he is my prince.

Ha!
It must be several centuries since anyone in Britain said that and meant it, so I can only assume you're out to stir the pot.

"PC brigade" is another telling phrase. Mostly, translated, it denotes a last ditch attempt to defend the indefensible.
Pages: 13 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index