our racist prince

Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
geoffrey_prime
geoffrey_prime
758 posts

Re: our racist prince
Jan 13, 2009, 14:27
Absolutely agree with you.. in the main, whether something is offensive or not, lies with the sentiments of the speaker, not the word itself.
mercian
mercian
302 posts

Jan 13, 2009, 14:40
What worries me is the attention the media has now spotlighted on this young Pakistani soldier and his family. Dont forget there are evil jihadi bastards in this country that would like his head cut off. For just being a British soldier.
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Jan 13, 2009, 14:49
I'd like to gi him a celtic headbut!... the snobby ginger twaT...that he is!

(((PEACE FREAk)))
necropolist
necropolist
1689 posts

Jan 13, 2009, 17:11
not just Harry, it seems to run in the family!

Probably something to do with being a bunch of arrogant scum who think they're better than the rest of us due to an accident of birth.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7826701.stm
Shelby Mustang
Shelby Mustang
605 posts

Jan 13, 2009, 18:41
but i'm sure you do. your views are so fucking blinkered and straight down the tory middle class scared of your own shadow line that i'm sure you do...'dude'
Shelby Mustang
Shelby Mustang
605 posts

Jan 13, 2009, 18:45
the guy's a fucking dork DP. i just made the mistake of replying to some threads he replied to of mine but you know what? from here on in the ignorant cxxt can sing for any kind of bite out of me. i just hope the rest of the guys on here see the twat for what he is.

it is offensive and it is racist and any cxxt that tries to paint it in a different light is no friend of mine.
Shelby Mustang
Shelby Mustang
605 posts

Jan 13, 2009, 18:47
and also. do you know what you fucking ponse, i'll not even open another thread that has your name on it so therefore you'll be fucking dead in my eyes. tory fuck
shanshee_allures
2563 posts

Edited Jan 13, 2009, 19:09
Jan 13, 2009, 19:06
Yes, and I agree with Grufty in re the use of the word 'raghead' (who knows if 'Ragheadsampler' will become an acceptable term in the future though!), but there is one overriding slap bang in the face reason you don't refer to anyone in terms of nicknames regarding their 'race' (you know, when they're sitting in the same fecking room as you etc), and that is you don't know for sure what shit that person has had to entail all their lives as a result of that sort of thing. It's called 'simple common decency' for one, but the Royals really don't do any of that pc nonsense, do they?

x
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Jan 13, 2009, 23:10
shanshee_allures wrote:
Shelby Mustang wrote:

the racist little pig. definitely some of his old grandads blood swilling around those veins methinks

Yeah, if indeed that IS his grandad.
I say we're long overdue Kyle+DNA+Graeme for the aftercare:-)

x

Stranegly enough, he looks like both prince Charles and James Hewitt. Perhaps he's the result of some ghastly gene-splicing experiment that went wrong.
geoffrey_prime
geoffrey_prime
758 posts

Jan 14, 2009, 03:08
I think he looks very like "Phil the Greek", which totally screws the conspiracy theories
Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index