U-Know! Forum »
why i'm voting BNP

Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
shanshee_allures
2563 posts

Re: why i'm voting BNP
May 10, 2008, 19:55
Did it really take you a whole 16 days to think on that one?
You really are one of the most woefully transparent posters we've had on this damn thang, but everyone gets bored I suppose.
x
Margaret_Thatcher
Margaret_Thatcher
48 posts

May 13, 2008, 02:22
I didn't post...
The manifesto pledge that came with the leaflets we got through read:
**Back to basic education, and none of this trendy pc nonsense**
I take the nonsense in question will be things like the importance of respecting others etc.
We had some eejit's name on a flyer for the council elections last year.
Bastards.

WTF does that mean? I was suggesting engaging with the people behind the flyer...don't just make your own interpretation..
My experience is that everyone has their own cause...and whether you agree with them or not...it's quite elightening to talk..even if you just reinforce your own beliefs.

Leaflets are just...leaflets.
Margaret_Thatcher
Margaret_Thatcher
48 posts

May 13, 2008, 02:33
Secondary post. What's with the clock-watching? Why is it so significant that it takes 16 hours or 16 days to make a point? I am getting the sense that the political wing of HH is staffed by "train-spotters". Sorry if I can't keep up...but it's as much about motivation as opportunity. Perhaps if there were a few more interesting posts..and less feeble justifications of support for New Labour..I might be a bit more inclined to be more responsive..
Honestly, though, ..can't you see Brown & New labour disintegrating before your very eyes?

And why doesn't anyone ever mention:
- IRAQ
- PENSIONS
?
ratcni01
ratcni01
916 posts

May 13, 2008, 13:13
They got two councillors in in a town about 8 miles from here (Heanor East/West). And they're having a rally/festival just up the road. Fucking bastards. I've toyed with the idea of doing some stencils saying

"British Nazi Party - gassing those we don't like"

with the BNP logo built into it and spraying it round a few places in Ripley, Heanor, Codnor maybe Ilkeston. Incidentally, all of them, poor former mining towns.

Any suggestions as to what I could do?

It was easy in London when the BNP had a candidate there was always a demo and/or fighting fund to contribute to but I don't know any active anti-fascists round here.
ratcni01
ratcni01
916 posts

May 13, 2008, 13:18
Would have been good if new labour had done something in Heanor East/West, better than the fucking BNP getting in
ratcni01
ratcni01
916 posts

Edited May 13, 2008, 13:27
May 13, 2008, 13:24
One idea I just had, would someone do a piss take flyer? I mean produce some words and/or ideas for graphics etc. if it was good I'd do the print runs (access to printers & copiers at work)

Am sure between me a few friends we could find a way of distributing them around the time of the BNP festival. Would be great to get them on site.

Seriously grufty, merrick you're good with words and politics I reckon it's be a brilliant thing to do!

Last years BNP festival was a kids weekend for me and I just wasn't comfortable taking them with on a spying mission - even if I'd have had the nerve to do that! Imagine thinking whilst wandering through crowds "omg i'm part jewish, i have black kids and i'm here spying", even thinkging about doing now is scary :-| lol!
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

May 13, 2008, 13:47
grufty jim wrote:

You then took my observation, built yourself a straw man out of it, and proceeded to argue with him.

Well, whatever turns you on I suppose.

Well, she was married to a man who is alleged to have been quoted off thje record as saying that what britain really needed was a dictatorship along the lines of General Franco's. Ole!
grufty jim
grufty jim
1978 posts

May 13, 2008, 17:02
ratcni01 wrote:
Seriously grufty, merrick you're good with words and politics I reckon it's be a brilliant thing to do!

Not making any promises, but I'll see what I can knock up tonight.
grufty jim
grufty jim
1978 posts

Interesting
May 13, 2008, 17:07
I've noticed as I was trawling the BNP site for raw material that they have an Anti-Labour leaflet and an Anti-LibDem leaflet but no Anti-Tory leaflet. Funny, that.
grufty jim
grufty jim
1978 posts

Mock leaflet complete
May 13, 2008, 18:36
I have a leaflet sorted. Basically I took an actual leaflet from the BNP website and simply altered the text, so it looks like the original until you read it.

It's about 3MB in size (JPG) which will look OK when printed from a home PC but I also have a 78MB TIFF version if you were thinking of getting it professionally printed (note: probably not a good idea as the language on it is predictably inflammatory and extremely racist).

It's in colour (the classic BNP red, white & blue) but probably won't look too bad in B&W.

Also, let me apologise unreservedly if anyone is offended by the language used on the leaflet. I hope it goes without saying that I don't use words like "Nigger", "Paki" or "Chink" except when I'm designing a mock leaflet for a racist organisation. I was in two minds about whether or not to use such language, but it strikes me that it's better to be up-front about what the BNP are really saying, rather than attempting some kind of subtle parody which may be lost on some people.

If you want something more subtle, then let me know.

I'm actually quite proud of my BNP slogan...

"The British National Party: secretly wishing Hitler had won!"

I've just emailed it to you, Nick. But if anyone else wants a copy then just let me know.

(Note: it may need to be scaled down for printing. I suggest landscaped A5 would be the best size for it, but obviously feel free to experiment. Also, I can email the original Photoshop file -- 10MB -- to anyone who wants to customise the text)
Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index