why i'm voting BNP

Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
ratcni01
ratcni01
916 posts

Re: Mock leaflet complete
May 13, 2008, 19:09
That's bloody brilliant!!! Really good, god it'd be great to manage to get that onto a stand inside their festival, or on those roadside advert/placards along the roads to and from the festival. Bet their security will be quite tight, and god knows who else will be watching them
Merrick
Merrick
2148 posts

Re: why i'm voting BNP
May 13, 2008, 19:26
Margaret_Thatcher wrote:
And why doesn't anyone ever mention:
- IRAQ

i don't see anyone avoiding that. In fact, I've repeatedly asked you about it on the 'Bad night for Nulabour' thread, and you've entirely ignored it.
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

May 14, 2008, 16:02
grufty jim wrote:
I've just emailed it to you, Nick. But if anyone else wants a copy then just let me know.

Ooh, I'd like one please. Sounds good. my e-mail addy is
[email protected].
shanshee_allures
2563 posts

Edited May 14, 2008, 20:27
May 14, 2008, 18:39
Ok fair enough, it's almost as if you've blown the gaff, and you're probably right to continue ignoring when people actually do answer you.

I will say something though, if you were a true fan of Thatcher, Boris and Cameron should be making you weep with despair. As much I can not tolerate what she and her ilk stood for, she did at least have a 'proper' political head on her. An intellect, like Major was, and many others, and like Brown and Even Blair. That does not in any way endorse any of them as policy makers, you understand, it's just one of those *facts*.

But the other two really are a pair of kid ons. Not even close to being in the same league. Risible actually. But if its a case of whatever you think it'll take to get the Cons back in (as less and less importance is placed on politicians who know wtf they're talking about it seems), the dubious pleasure is all yours.

x
grufty jim
grufty jim
1978 posts

May 14, 2008, 22:27
Popel Vooje wrote:
Ooh, I'd like one please. Sounds good.

Just fired it off to you.
PMM
PMM
3155 posts

Edited May 16, 2008, 08:40
May 16, 2008, 08:37
Lee on "Skins" was good too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWcpkNbIJZg&feature=related
amazon
amazon
959 posts

May 16, 2008, 12:47
Blimey. I don't very often pop in here, but I'm glad I did today.

Grufty? Please can I have one, too?

[email protected]

Thank you!

(Just before the recent local elections, a blokey was posting BNP leaflets through our doors. My son (aged 9) spotted him from the living room window and, just as the blokey had put the thing through our letterbox, my son snatched it up, ran after him down the street and shouted "Do NOT post such racist rubbish in MY house, thank you!")

BTW, I think that the BNP's headquarters are here, in Solihull.
grufty jim
grufty jim
1978 posts

May 16, 2008, 21:22
Mock leaflet on the way, amazon.
Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index