U-Know! Forum »
International buzz about Obama

Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
KARL MAX
71 posts

Re: International buzz about Obama
Jan 11, 2008, 10:23
Oh, so someone in yer family got popped and *that's* your main argument to hate America and all Americans? How profound. Blimey, am I lucky it wasn't a Belgian.

Anyway, this forum is no place for drunken rants full of insults like yours. Clean up your act or sod off.

Arf![/quote]

As a matter of fact I will sod off since I found only lame chickenshit cowards in here that don't really know what they are talking about. Just a lot of pc hooey by people too lazy to REALLY try to change the society they are living in. It will be fun when your kids asks you what you did to prevent the western genocide of arabic peoples,oh, I rode my bike to the petition signing? And then I voted for pro-sionist Obama. And then I watched the Beijing olympics and bought some cheap chinese trinkets.
I see no connection between Les Rallizes Denudes and you fine folks in here.
And the lack of heads in a place concerned with psychedelic music looks more like Mojo mag swapmeet than the old Paul Majors recordlists.
Goodbye and happy trails to all of you non-psychonauts.
With love.
Bism'Allah!
nigelswift
8112 posts

Jan 11, 2008, 12:33
Fart off laddy.

Thou appeareth nothing to me but a foul and pestilent congregation of vapours.
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Jan 11, 2008, 13:10
nigelswift wrote:
Fart off laddy.

Thou appeareth nothing to me but a foul and pestilent congregation of vapours.

I wonder how many forums this tool has gone thru.

A political force of one... the Karl Max party.
His platform- All Americans are complicit in genocide and idiotic, even the ones that are sympathetic to his politics.

I love the remarks about genocide, genetic inferiority of Americans, etc.. For someone so proud of his academic credentials he seems unaware of what a hamfisted jerkoff he is. I guess when it's HIS propaganda it's valid.

Good riddance to the jerk.
dodge one
dodge one
1242 posts

Jan 11, 2008, 13:31
ELITIST ACADEMIAN ERRADICUS.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jan 11, 2008, 15:53
He's sounding more like the Feathered Serpent, except in the opposite direction...
PMM
PMM
3155 posts

Jan 17, 2008, 15:39
Fuck off Lawrence :o)
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jan 17, 2008, 16:15
OK so you knew I was talking about Quexalcote. So what? He's gone anyways.
Deepinder Cheema
Deepinder Cheema
1972 posts

Jan 23, 2008, 00:49
Tell me, what will Obama do if he gets elected. Will he make a difference, what is his manifesto, has he got one, who is paying the bills?

Or as Harry Belafonte said of Condaleeca Rice on the BBC world service, yes she makes a difference, she makes a difference for the worse. Nothing she has done for black emancipation, its shameful.

I regard her as Bush's poodle, or as I prefer to call her 'Bush's nigger'
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Jan 23, 2008, 10:55
Nobody, and I mean nobody, gets a job that high in the government without taking some favors.

I'm not fond of Condi at all but I don't like all this 'House Nigger' talk. Say what you will about Bush (and I probably have said it) but I don't accuse him of being a racist. A racist wouldn't give a black woman that job.

Is Bush guilty of economic injustice? Hell yes. But he's not a patent bigot.
shanshee_allures
2563 posts

Edited Jan 23, 2008, 15:19
Jan 23, 2008, 15:14
Deepinder Cheema wrote:

I regard her as Bush's poodle, or as I prefer to call her 'Bush's nigger'

Some suggest Both Condi and Powell and now this other guy just aren't 'black enough' for their liking. Others cite Condi as a fake for straightening her hair. Hmmmm...

Sure one connection between all three is they are all rather light skinned, but the overriding connection for me is they are a trio of lying smug opportunist gits like every other politician. Excuse the cynicism!

Or do you think they're willfully playing a 'race game'?
It's either that or they are too stupid to see that they're being manipulated.
So which is it?

x
Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index