Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Bonzo the Cat
Bonzo the Cat
138 posts

Edited Jan 10, 2008, 14:43
Re: International buzz about Obama
Jan 10, 2008, 14:42
dodge one wrote:
I wish they would combine resources and allow the public to vote for a TEAM, and not a talkin head.

Dude, this is about the most intelligent thing I read here in a while. Imagine, democrats saying "we've got a team with some minor differences in pov, but we have a common project for this country" - it would rock!
KARL MAX
71 posts

Jan 10, 2008, 15:22
Hey moronis yankiees idioptis!
You want the phone# to my inlaws in Bhagdad?! If you, my dear Sir, had some academia under your wig you would know that refs to anything on the net doesn't cut it in the ivey halls.
And my fucking REAL NAME IS KARL MAX. I don't hide like you do. If I ever see your crapass IRL you'll be dodging poop.
B&T-bridge an tunnel.
And the 28% illiteracy rate was from HRW. You know Human Rights Watch.
Now classified as a group affiliated with terrorists by YOUR GOVERNMENT.
That you don't know how to read the media and just go scrounging the web only proves that you are absolutely fxxcking clueless of how brainwashed you are. You honestly believe the US warmachine reports how many children they are shooting?! Are you put on this earth to prove my point?

Mygawd, you are about as dumb as the norwegians were when they gave the Nobel peace price to Kissinger!
dodge one
dodge one
1242 posts

Jan 10, 2008, 15:27
Dear KARL MARX, Have a nice day!
KARL MAX
71 posts

Jan 10, 2008, 15:34
Yeah, a nice "team" that have already signed deals with the pro-Israel lobby not to touch the question of US aid to Israel.
Nice one.

Kill some more arabs. Who gives? As long as US can just keep going polluting, raping and fxxking up all over and then you can discuss the quality of pattie meats in the school canteen or something really important.
Last year Obama stept outta line and voiced one remark against Israel. Then he was warned about his campaign funds and now he has on several occasions defended Israels actions in Gaza and the west bank. Obama is an American. He likes money and power. He doesn't have any integrity.
He is what Fela called "a Gentleman".
KARL MAX
71 posts

Jan 10, 2008, 15:40
Classic American response.
Also classic American shallowness.
Just don't forget that the people you are killing all over the world have relatives that really go for the eye-for-an-eye crap.
nineleven was just their warm-up.
Karma works that way. What you sow thru ignorance,laziness and "minding your own backyard" will end up in your backyard.

So, still think Obama is enuff to save the corporate american ass?
nigelswift
8112 posts

Jan 10, 2008, 15:50
Classic American response.
Also classic American shallowness.

Oi!
There's no such thing as a classic American response.
Ergo, there's no such thing as classic American shallowness.

My granny was an atypical American. As are they all.

There's such a thing as individual shallowness though and you're displaying it classically.

You're talking through your arse, sir.
KARL MAX
71 posts

Jan 10, 2008, 16:05
That is very possible. My ass is known for farting in peoples' general directions. (quoting the Pythons yes I am).

Though, if yanks really cared, why aren't they voting? Why do they say they want peace while they thru greed and laziness support governments that keeps on warring all over the planet?

Could it be that Europe did rid itself of morons and sent them all over to the new world and that is the genepool US got? (and I got that from Robert Anton Wilson)

In Scandinavia we actually did send the people who were undesirable and the ones who couldn't support themselves to America....

Am I kidding or...

Again, Brother Theodore. Check him out.
Then you might get what I'm after...
Bonzo the Cat
Bonzo the Cat
138 posts

Edited Jan 10, 2008, 16:27
Jan 10, 2008, 16:20
KARL MAX wrote:
Hey moronis yankiees idioptis!
You want the phone# to my inlaws in Bhagdad?! If you, my dear Sir, had some academia under your wig you would know that refs to anything on the net doesn't cut it in the ivey halls.
And my fucking REAL NAME IS KARL MAX. I don't hide like you do. If I ever see your crapass IRL you'll be dodging poop.
B&T-bridge an tunnel.
And the 28% illiteracy rate was from HRW. You know Human Rights Watch.
Now classified as a group affiliated with terrorists by YOUR GOVERNMENT.
That you don't know how to read the media and just go scrounging the web only proves that you are absolutely fxxcking clueless of how brainwashed you are. You honestly believe the US warmachine reports how many children they are shooting?! Are you put on this earth to prove my point?

Mygawd, you are about as dumb as the norwegians were when they gave the Nobel peace price to Kissinger!

Oh, so someone in yer family got popped and *that's* your main argument to hate America and all Americans? How profound. Blimey, am I lucky it wasn't a Belgian.

I'm thinking, should I dignify this crap with an answer or react the way I should. I mean, it's so ridiculous it's probably a joke, what with the Theodore shit. Hm. Let's be naive about this...

Look Max, you've got some points and it's bad what happened to your family, but what you do here is, apart from gratuitous insulting, complete RACISM. It's a simple as that. In other words, it's types like you, getting vindictive and "this time it's personal" shit, who can be motivated to go to war on other countries because some family member died in the WTC. If you consider yourself not to be such a person, stop acting like one.

As for the preposterous academia shit: your rants don't prove it in any case. Me, I've studied till my 25, got two masters and a phd, am still in academia, and I don't consider my opinions automatically to be worth more because of that. True, academia has a high degree of intellectuals in it, and so it's often easier to get in depth discussions, but (a) that doesn't mean they're any better at solving problems, (b) doesn't guarantee their rightness at *any* point. I can't even begin to list the right-wing, racist, blind, non-critical-in-the-real-world academics I've encountered.

Anyway, this forum is no place for drunken rants full of insults like yours. Clean up your act or sod off.

Arf!
Bonzo the Cat
Bonzo the Cat
138 posts

Jan 10, 2008, 16:25
KARL MAX wrote:
Brother Theodore. Check him out.
Then you might get what I'm after...

Theodore had context, you don't
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jan 10, 2008, 17:19
We haven't had a flame war here in quite awile...
Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index