David Irving sentenced

44 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Lord Lucan
Lord Lucan
2702 posts

Re: David Irving sentenced
Feb 25, 2006, 19:31
"i'd much rather they said it out in the open where we can all hear them, and laugh at there ignorance,"

That's incredibly naive. Not everyone 'laughs at their ignorance'. A lot of people actually believe the propaganda and lies until they grow dangerously in strength.

I fear that if you really do believe that you would fight to the death for absolutely anyone to say absolutely anything they want then you would be one of the first to be lined up agains the wall if they ever got any serious power. That is how stark this is.

This is not about democratic debate based on facts. Fascists aren't interested in facts. They are using LIES and propaganda to get their message of hate across and to seduce people. If they can dress these lies up in academia, the more potent the propaganda becomes. Please make the distinction between opinion and wilful falsehood.

These bastards are calling their lies 'opinion' and getting away with it. Too many people are falling into the trap of thinking "Surely they have a right to express their opinion?". That's not what holocaust deniers are doing; they are lying to get what they want, and they know it. They are using the vocabulary of liberal, democratic thinking and academia to hoodwink people into letting them continue to peddle their lies.

Understand that these people do not play by the same moral rules as you or I. They will however use our own moral codes against us if it gets them what they want. In their thinking ANY means justifies the end.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index