45 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

the philosopher's gall(ing) stone
Jan 07, 2006, 14:31
Hi Seven,

Ignoring for a moment all the stuff written about 'orme' or monatomic elements being the 'food of the gods' from the Nukaki (lizards? Icke? Anyone?) I looked into the ingredients as nutrition is one thing about which I can speak from experience, it changed my life and I believe diet to be at the root of many ailments. So food supplements have

The 'Evolution' food you mentioned lists these ingredients:

West Australian Native Bee Pollen
Barley Grass
Maca (Lepidium Meyenii)
Aloe Vera

Taking these into account I find that all these products are sold as 'mracle' foods by affiliate programs, which makes me suspicious, although things such as bee pollen and barley grass are no doubt good diet supplements and aloe vera is reported to be an excellent natural detoxifier.

This brings us to the kicker, the one that the sellers of 'Evolution' must use to justify the $67 price tag:

"It is also the only natural superfood to contain large amounts of naturally occurring Monatomic Gold, Iridium and Rhodium."

Now many foods are being marketed with 'monatomic gold', but the qualifier that claims exclusivity could be 'large amounts' (what are large amounts?) or the inclusion of 'Iridium and Rhodium' .

The fact that 'monatomic gold' sells on David Ickes's website and is claimed to be the food of the gods (read 'lizardoids) makes me more than a little suspicious.

If that alchemical/biblical/alien stuff is up your street then you might find all this very interesting/tempting.

http://www.whitepowdergold.com/

"Every time I look in a mirror, I marvel at how much younger I appear , because this has literally taken most of my facial wrinkles and my gray hairs away"

Doesn't this sound like Victorian quackery, where miracle cures were anyone's at the right price?

If something is claimed to take away wrinkles and grey hairs, and it *isn't* on the front cover of Cosmopolitan, then someone missed a VERY big boat ;-)

You could of course be paying for dehydrated seawater ;-)
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index