drudion

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Five
Five
960 posts

Re: drudion
Sep 06, 2004, 16:58
"Tragic postscript - Dubya will get more support now. He will be supported by the masses who see the Islamic threat as being ALWAYS around us as He always said it was. How ironic that this episode helps one of the most evil regimes in a year at a time when its' popularity fell and their rule loked shaky. "

Which, like 9/11, makes you wonder who's behind it, really - sad enough to even wonder, worse if it's true
Lawrence
9547 posts

Sep 06, 2004, 17:02
Just look at Mr. Altres' link on his "The Pentagon" thread. Of course that shady Mexican resort probably thinks it's a loony theory... I could care less anymore.
grimo
grimo
145 posts

Sep 06, 2004, 17:19
Well lookee here (below). Read Israel read the USA. Conspiracists will have a field day one imagines. Israel/the U.S/Russia have a vested interest in Chechnya now

As long as Chechnya is a part of Russia, Moscow would have a say in the oil flowing through it. America and Israel too now. And all because the westerner loves Cheap Petrol. Everyone knows but most block thisb out despite being shocked by the wars in Iraq, Chechnya, etc

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040906/ap_on_re_mi_ea/israel_russia_2
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7717 posts

Sep 06, 2004, 17:21
It's amazing how popular Equatorial Guinea has become in recent years.
grimo
grimo
145 posts

Sep 06, 2004, 17:30
Should have guessed. Found out via below

http://www.eia.doe.gov/emeu/cabs/eqguinea.html
Sootickle
Sootickle
1039 posts

Sep 06, 2004, 17:43
I do A2 every week
PaulB
188 posts

Sep 06, 2004, 17:53
"Dubya will get more support now. He will be supported by the masses who see the Islamic threat as being ALWAYS around us as He always said it was."

You mean, of course, the "terrorist" threat. I'm sure even Bush wouldn't be that thick.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Sep 06, 2004, 19:00
I think he IS that thick! Don't matter 'cos he's good at covering it up...
gorseddphungus
185 posts

terror breeds terror
Sep 07, 2004, 10:55
of course, the big pipeline from the caucasus that brings russian oil to the west goes thru chechnya. NO way will the chechens ever become independent.

it was so sad to see all those half naked kids running away from horror.

and yet at this late stage the EU and other powers are FINALLY beginning to voice criticism against putin and his hard-line stance on chechnya.

when you've had your wife raped and your kids maimed by the russian army, your family killed by US bombs, your brother tortured by grinning army twats, your wounded friend shot at in the street from a roof by laughing GIs...

then it is time to think again and finally understand that terror breeds terror

AND the more disgusting terrorism gets, the more it helps vermin like rumsfeld & bush (& putin)
Daminxa
Daminxa
1415 posts

Re: terror breeds terror
Sep 07, 2004, 11:10
Do you think the likes of Bush will EVER understand that, though? Is that 'man' really capable of assimilating such information, even if it is blindingly bleeding bloody fucking OBVIOUS?

I came to the conclusion a long time ago that a significant majority of people are thick beyond thick, but Dubya's in a category of his own. The more things like this happen, emphasising the 'terror-breeds-terror point', the more Dubya (or the 'people' pulling his strings) digs in his little heels and tub-thumps on about how the only decent people are the right-thinking American Christians (and their Blairite arse-licking sycophants on t'other side of the Atlantic).

Tis an increasingly viscious circle...
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index