U-Know! Forum »
"innocents" and silly high-horses

51 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Pierre_Glendinning
16 posts

at long last love
Jun 26, 2004, 02:12
wow, someone actually wants to engage in meaningful dialogue... Vybik Jon, you're the man, but it's too late for me to care. this place sucks. I decline to debate with this gang of idiots with only a few thinkers. anyway, nobody knows the literary source of my name (which carries a great irony, in a sense), which confirms my supposition that nobody here reads. and my most holy Fourwinds: forgive my minor errors, I can't face this site w/out heavy vodka medication. and to the idiots: take this opening as far as you can.

and there are so many more insults I should face, but I can't remember them. peace & love, my sour-grapes sucking pals!

hey, here's a free bonus for you literary/philosophical types from an essay by William Gaddis on American literary traditions: "With no long history and no class system, with the tradition of a complete freedom to do and become what one wants to, we are confronted with essential human problems of what, exatly, is worth doing." I can only hope this sparks some interest in some human out there with some kind of gray matter.

what else is on?
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index