Waylands Smithy - Vibrating???

Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
miljo
miljo
15 posts

Re: Waylands Smithy - Vibrating???
Oct 24, 2002, 07:16
Wayland Smithy has wings! Its a star car!
Blaidd
125 posts

Re: Royston
Oct 24, 2002, 08:58
You really are a clever bunny aren't you...

Used to go running up there, find when I'm doing something else I see alot more. I don't seem to pick up on things if I'm actually looking for them. Distance is not too much or a problem, I've been up to Wandlebury a few times, but that place is seriously wierd. Marks in the turf are in abundance, but not in any specific pattern. apparently 2 figures gog & magog were there, but they disappeared a long time ago. Best to see things in Winter if at all.

Waulauds bank in Luton is pretty good, if you can drown out the traffic.

Ivinghoe is my favourite though, has to be said and the quiet tumulus in Asheridge but that does take some finding.

;-}
Blaidd
125 posts

Re: Waylands Smithy - Vibrating???
Oct 24, 2002, 09:00
Well, as odd as it may sound, you have a point.

Under every MOD installation in the uk there tends to be some form of underground storage area, usually for vehicles food & the like.
Blaidd
125 posts

Re: small world
Oct 24, 2002, 09:04
Fucked up is really not the word I would use!!!!!.

I know my body at times can resonante, but I could have sworn I didn't eat anything like that. probably sat on a beech nut pod, hmmm nice.

Been isolated for many a year so even if you lot are fucked up, lunatic, stone & tree hugging hippies, it is so nice to find you all at last.

:-}
Blaidd
125 posts

Re: Hand bags???
Oct 24, 2002, 09:06
Naaa I just think pants got a bit twisted !!!.

At least it shows passion and a basic need to piss on your own territory.

Feel like I've gone through the initiation thing & will take comfort in knowing that one day I too may piss on someone.

:-}
Blaidd
125 posts

Re: Wings???
Oct 24, 2002, 09:07
OK you sound like the bodyform Ad!!!

man you have to take less of that shit, or at least share
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8769 posts

Oct 24, 2002, 09:27
>so even if you lot are fucked up, lunatic, stone & tree hugging hippies, it is so nice to find you all at last.<

yup, that sounds like us...welcome aboard Blaidd. Mind you, if you think this thread constitutes a pissing-on you aint seen nuthin yet - that was our idea of a warm welcome!!!

Squiddo
FourWinds
FourWinds
10943 posts

Oct 24, 2002, 09:35
I think it does sum us up quite nicely in most cases.

The mix of new people has altered the balance slightly, but the general trend used to be pretty anti-New-Age bullshit, although there are more and more people joining in who enjoy the odd dowsing session.

I'm fairly ... nay *vehemently!* anti-New-Age-bullshit and so you'll have to live with that side of me.

10 out of 10 for sticking around Blaidd. The more the merrier is the way we all feel, and all are welcome at HH. Certainly, the more diverse a range of viewpoints we have the better, and passion is definitely a virtue here, no matter what it's for.

Over and out there somewhere!!

FourWinds
pixie
111 posts

Oct 24, 2002, 12:26
oh dearie me don't get him started, he's already after re-igniting queen of weeeeee's domain!
it was fun at the time but the 3 some encountered was rather special!
(for those who weren't there this was not in reality, but in that sureal pub concept the brain donor chatroom...and i am never mixing my drinks AGAIN!!!)
p
x
Blaidd
125 posts

Oct 24, 2002, 12:56
Ohhh do tell more.........
Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index