Waylands Smithy - Vibrating???

Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Blaidd
125 posts

Re: A less abrasive offering
Oct 23, 2002, 15:08
Kammer,

I think yours is probably the most friendly reply I have actually had, which for a site which is connected with this kind of thing was a little enlightening I can assure you.

Yes I carry a plasctic bag with me & yes oferings are usually small and biodegradable and usually something that small animals can consume.

A rather rough introduction to an area which is important in my life, although you have made it bearable.

Regards,

Blaidd
;-}
Blaidd
125 posts

Re: A less abrasive mess
Oct 23, 2002, 15:10
Are beech nuts biodegradable enough for you.
Blaidd
125 posts

Oct 23, 2002, 15:12
Well, all things considered, I think Mr Winds name was awfully well thought out.

Under the circumstances.

And what is wrong with dowsers anyway???

It enables me to find a pint easily enough, no bloody water though.
FourWinds
FourWinds
10943 posts

Re: Waylands Smithy - Vibrating???
Oct 23, 2002, 15:13
It's a fair cop :-)
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8769 posts

Oct 23, 2002, 15:15
we're all friendly here, honest Blaidd! it's just that certain subjects tend to be close to our hearts...

won't you join us for tea and cakes?

Squiddo
FourWinds
FourWinds
10943 posts

Re: A less abrasive mess
Oct 23, 2002, 15:16
I suppose they could be. Until they grow into a tree that destroys the tomb. :-)

Still curious about this thumping. I used to find a couple hours at Wayland's (very near the top of my list of fave place by the way) puts me at one with everything. Perhaps it was just a heightened awareness of your own heartbeat. That'd be cool.
FourWinds
FourWinds
10943 posts

Oct 23, 2002, 15:17
I whole heartedly approve of dowsing for beer.
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8769 posts

Oct 23, 2002, 15:32
I'll drink to that...
FourWinds
FourWinds
10943 posts

Oct 23, 2002, 15:33
>> and usually something that small animals
>> can consume

I so wish everyone thought of that. I offer apologies of a sort and can say that I now only half disapprove of your actions.

Used condoms have to be the worst kind of offering .. those and pictures of the Bay City Rollers!!!
FourWinds
FourWinds
10943 posts

A fresh start ...
Oct 23, 2002, 15:42
Hi Blaidd! Welcome to HH.

I am curious to hear more of your experiences with the vibrations. The fact that you spent a few hours at Wayland's must be a factor - obviously folks who spend 5 mins there are not going to have any such experiences, but that aside, it is so easy to become *at one* with Wayland's - even when the copse dwellers are giving it large 150 m away.

Something went wrong this morning. Has anyone lost a year? because I seem to have gained one! If it's yours and you want it back feel free to ask :-)
Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index