Topic View: Flat | Threaded
bladup
bladup
1986 posts

Re: Just a word
Mar 06, 2013, 17:18
nigelswift wrote:
Bladup, I thought I'd pop back and say this -

All I've said on this thread is that I suspect there's “a genuine placebo effect at work at many circles whether old or modern" , an idea I've been proposing for ten years and which has generated a number of long, interesting and above all civilised TMA discussions.

In response you have taken it upon yourself to say that it shows, I'm selfish, childish, off my head, have no soul and am “a bitter old man”.

Bad behaviour. People have repeatedly given you a lot of latitude here because, I suspect, they think you genuinely don't know how to behave properly. You shouldn't mistake that for approval though.

I've never wanted to "act properly" because i'm very rebellious and proud to be like that naturally and have never wanted "approval" from anyone thanks, I have full confidence in my behaviour, I've never been in prison so there can't be to much wrong with me, a lot of people i know and grew up with have spent a lot of their grown up lives in prison though, so i must have done something right, and who are you to speak for others, they all have their own voices and as far as i know don't need you speaking for them and you claiming to know how others think is certainly as crazy as anything i've ever said on here, you're psychic now are you, you don't know how anyone else thinks.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index