Avebury & the Marlborough Downs »
Avebury 2005

120 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Wiggy
1696 posts

Re: Avebury 2005
Jun 26, 2005, 13:36
I think SBP is just upset about something that annoys most of us here to some degree, so perhaps we should just calm down a bit now - especially as it seems to be getting personal.
I often wish I had said things differently but it's too late once you've posted (some of the stuff I've posted really makes me cringe in fact!).
Dans photo's were nice, thanks Dan.
SBP is right to feel strongly that we should take care of our heritage, and working for the MOD don't make her a murderer - I'm sure she's got a mortgage to pay, and would maybe rather be working somewhere else.
Mike is not a "cunt" , I do think he's very wrong about some stuff and should be encouraged to think about that, but he clearly does feel the stones are important and at least he is out there rather than sitting on his arse in front of Sky TV like most people in this country - just please don't vandalise things, and please be mindful of others feelings Mike.
There, that's my ten pence worth - all feel free to to give the online kicking I sense may be coming my way.
=;o)
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index