moey
770 posts

Re: how can people listen to so much?
Jan 21, 2003, 00:54
yep, no offence meant fella
242 posts

Re: Clause 23
Jan 21, 2003, 00:55
I take it you are referring to me, Norbert. I think you've taken my comments slightly out of context there. Parodys tend to be a bit funnier if they are grounded slightly in truth.
I'm not for one minute telling people how they should listen to stuff, I was just expressing an opinion that it amazes me that people manage to listen to so much. and relating it to my own personal experience it seemed a lot to me. Obviously not to others - fair enough.
I was also griping at the fact that there is an endless supply of music but not enough time to get to everything, and that after a while listening to one thing means you are neglecting something else. In otherwords I feel agrieved that at the rate my record collection grows items are displaced from my listening and neglected. Like I say in my reply to my original comment, I sometimes go for periods where I stop buying and try to catch up on my collection. It never works as there is always something else to buy and get hold of. This to me is v. frustrating, I just wondered if other people felt the same.
TightPurpleShirt
281 posts

Re: looks like it
Jan 21, 2003, 08:36
oops, looks like im not the only one Moey some other guys soundtracks went over two posts it was so long. Why was that?

Ive tried bringing Joolio upto date with musical trends.... Not only has he two 1990's releases to listen to now but they are also both jap albums. Sorry Jools! :-) You can have some more next week too. I'll dig out a suprise or two for you.

TpS
moey
moey
770 posts

Wrong Side Of The Law
Jan 21, 2003, 12:48
Mmmmmm appears we are now lawbreakers, wow exciting.

Moey

<must ask Jooliofor a copy of "Breaking The Law" by Judas Priest>
Angel of the North
21 posts

Re: Oh-Oh You've done it now
Jan 21, 2003, 21:40
Hey don't spit your dummy! -:)
Angel of the North
21 posts

Re: Oh-Oh You've done it now
Jan 21, 2003, 21:40
Hey don't spit your dummy! -:)
Angel of the North
21 posts

Re: Clause 23
Jan 21, 2003, 21:43
Bah those Men from the Ministry! Never reply to correspondence always gets lost or transferred to another department!!!!!
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Re: just a thought 23..
Jan 22, 2003, 00:00
I was just thinking that it is very likely that people are gonna be listing stuff that they have listened to intently over the years, as well as listing newer, fresher discoveries. In other words there;s gonna be music on those lists that people know inside and out.
So in a way, chances are that they have already 'listened to them properly' many times over so to speak. It's not like that every record that appears on someone's list is necessarily going to be a recent purchase as well.
Some of these grooves are bound to be lived in.
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Re: just a thought 23..
Jan 22, 2003, 01:18
Bollocks
Son Of Alice
41 posts

Re: Wrong Side Of The Law
Jan 22, 2003, 02:03
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE...

(CRASH)
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index