Re: Dope - Odin On Acid LP
Sep 21, 2019, 15:48
No. 22.

Quite a catch.
thesussexidler
64 posts

Sep 21, 2019, 17:26
Yes - to that end, my favourite Dope. Do you know - I could really handle a killer Donor LP just now. Single not double. All killer etc etc....
Rooksby
Rooksby
18 posts

Sep 21, 2019, 20:12
Ordered!

It's gotta be had. I really like the Dope stuff I've heard (a couple of their earlier releases've managed to elude me I'm afraid) and don't understand - or share - the apparent general disdain for Black Math, it's one of my favourites so far.

Very 'eavy, very 'umble, etc.
Carlos
Carlos
3884 posts

Sep 21, 2019, 22:07
ordered mine the same day of the release but it takes a while to get to Portugal. Does anyone knows how many they are? And by what I'm reading here, there is no logic order in sending them. Some get 22 (yes, what a catch, Vybik Jon), others a quite different number.
Jeez
98 posts

Sep 22, 2019, 07:49
There is a sticker on the front saying 'vinyl-only limited edition of 200 copies' . The sticker is numbered in pen.
mr sulcus
mr sulcus
399 posts

Sep 22, 2019, 12:15
I've been saying that about a subscription model for years. I've gotten so much out of HH in the last two decades that it felt right to buy the records in return. Amongst the not so goods have been utter classics like Woden and Neon Sardinia. I got the start of the Dope trip, but I'm happy to leave it for others now.
thesussexidler
64 posts

Sep 23, 2019, 07:57
Sure - love Neon too.

Copescription? Directdrudedebit? Standingstone order?
Arbor
Arbor
35 posts

Sep 23, 2019, 22:53
mr sulcus wrote:
I've been saying that about a subscription model for years.
I've often wished it could work on a..."here's my payment details, if the new release / merch is 25 quid or less just bill me and send it" type thing.
sweetfeed
sweetfeed
105 posts

Sep 24, 2019, 16:04
Finally gone from the Merchandiser. Mine arrived today and is #180 (that was close). I love the packaging. Will I like the sounds inside? I have to agree about some Black Math comments - I couldn't really get with that one. Still, 7 Dope albums in just over 2 years! Plus a 12" and 10"... oh, and the mp3 of The Intergalactic Re-Gilding Of Detroit (left out of the Dope canon on the sleeve). He's also released 4 solo albums in that time and an archive live album. Has Cope ever had a more productive period?
thesussexidler
64 posts

Sep 24, 2019, 19:07
I think not: It has coincided with my record overdraft!!!
Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index