Re: Dope - Odin On Acid LP
Sep 25, 2019, 21:41
a bit worried because the lp has not arrived until the present day :-(
darrell
49 posts

Sep 26, 2019, 05:55
sweetfeed wrote:
Finally gone from the Merchandiser. Mine arrived today and is #180 (that was close). I love the packaging. Will I like the sounds inside? I have to agree about some Black Math comments - I couldn't really get with that one. Still, 7 Dope albums in just over 2 years! Plus a 12" and 10"... oh, and the mp3 of The Intergalactic Re-Gilding Of Detroit (left out of the Dope canon on the sleeve). He's also released 4 solo albums in that time and an archive live album. Has Cope ever had a more productive period?

There's also the Dope remix of Jerry Hitler's 'Too Much Religion' from this year's SydArthur event, certainly worthy of vinyl or CD release if such is possible.
Citizensmurf
Citizensmurf
1703 posts

Sep 26, 2019, 16:12
darrell wrote:
sweetfeed wrote:
Finally gone from the Merchandiser. Mine arrived today and is #180 (that was close). I love the packaging. Will I like the sounds inside? I have to agree about some Black Math comments - I couldn't really get with that one. Still, 7 Dope albums in just over 2 years! Plus a 12" and 10"... oh, and the mp3 of The Intergalactic Re-Gilding Of Detroit (left out of the Dope canon on the sleeve). He's also released 4 solo albums in that time and an archive live album. Has Cope ever had a more productive period?

There's also the Dope remix of Jerry Hitler's 'Too Much Religion' from this year's SydArthur event, certainly worthy of vinyl or CD release if such is possible.

Worthy yes. Likely no. The soundcloud file might be all we ever get.
Carlos
Carlos
3884 posts

Edited Oct 03, 2019, 21:04
Sep 30, 2019, 11:51
Arrived, at last! 133, it says.
And don’t know why but I thought it was a coloured vinyl... Turns out it’s black. Fine just the same.
moonweed
7 posts

Oct 01, 2019, 00:14
# 144 arrived in Pennsylvania last thursday. got to try it out on a sleepy microdose of mushrooms... Perfect!
Citizensmurf
Citizensmurf
1703 posts

Edited Oct 01, 2019, 03:28
Oct 01, 2019, 00:27
moonweed wrote:
# 144 arrived in Pennsylvania last thursday. got to try it out on a sleepy microdose of mushrooms... Perfect!

#150 in Calgary today. Man those flimsy LP mailers make me nervous. Is corrugated cardboard illegal in the UK? Beef them packages up people.

First spin was interesting. I had to go back and listen to the Maxi 12" release and the Pot Leaf dayglo LP to cleanse the mind before I go back. Methinks it will be a bit like Trout Mask, in that I don't really understand it for a few years.
Carlos
Carlos
3884 posts

Oct 01, 2019, 07:18
Any of you guys have a mp3 version of Odin on Acid? It would be nice to have it on my celular. If so, thanks in advance.
Three Fingered Pete
50 posts

Oct 01, 2019, 13:06
Citizensmurf wrote:
moonweed wrote:

#150 in Calgary today. Man those flimsy LP mailers make me nervous. Is corrugated cardboard illegal in the UK? Beef them packages up people.

First spin was interesting. I had to go back and listen to the Maxi 12" release and the Pot Leaf dayglo LP to cleanse the mind before I go back. Methinks it will be a bit like Trout Mask, in that I don't really understand it for a few years.

That’s funny. You had to listen to other ‘dope’ to cleanse your mind. Brilliant.
Piquiod
Piquiod
525 posts

Oct 01, 2019, 21:39
mine arrived in Addison, IL last FRI...I got lucky ONE THREE ONE.
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7718 posts

Oct 02, 2019, 14:25
Piquiod wrote:
ONE THREE ONE

Superb!
Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index