On merchandiser, now!
Citizensmurf
Citizensmurf
1703 posts

Re: Dope - Odin On Acid LP
Sep 17, 2019, 13:37
HI DEN wrote:
On merchandiser, now!

Goddman he's getting to be like Merzbow with this release schedule. Sounds tasty though. Antequera had a 2 per customer limit so this one must be really limited. Act fast!
Bourbonus
Bourbonus
66 posts

Sep 17, 2019, 14:52
Took the plunge. Didn't like Black Math at all, but enjoyed their earlier efforts.
keefus
keefus
239 posts

Sep 17, 2019, 15:14
Wow!
Ordered.
This is crying out to be a T-Shirt : ) !!

K
x
Piquiod
Piquiod
525 posts

Sep 17, 2019, 17:57
ordered mine
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Sep 17, 2019, 18:16
Still mixed feelings about the Dope stuff, what I've heard so far. Doubt I'll be getting this one, I haven't got the money to keep splurging out on music, especially vinyl with no download code, that I'm only half interested in anyway. Will see what solo stuff he's putting out next though.

Still, wish he'd put up mp3's of the unavailable albums. Would kick the fleecers in the balls a bit!
thesussexidler
64 posts

Sep 17, 2019, 19:34
I came close to moving on when I heard Black Math - I really didn't get it. Such a low. This being said, John Balance righted all the wrongs and here I go again. £22 duly forwarded..................!
Citizensmurf
Citizensmurf
1703 posts

Sep 17, 2019, 19:42
I recently listened to all the Dope's again along with Valhalla, and I've come away with a 70/30 love/meh ratio. All of that is within each album, as some tracks don't do a thing, but others shake my money maker for me. Looking forward to lots more from this project.

Ironically the one I loved the most (Dirges) has gone missing. I must have placed the disc in another jewel case while in the vehicle. Now I've got to look through several months worth of listening to find it.
Carlos
Carlos
3884 posts

Sep 18, 2019, 00:04
Ordered. Really expensive and more it is with p&p to Portugal.
ottospooky
62 posts

Sep 18, 2019, 07:34
Whilst I’m fully aware of the need to please wax purists, I’m always crying out for an mp3 where these sorts of releases are concerned. I consume music on the go and the Dope ethic really compliments my morning commute. Still bought it though!
Pages: 6 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index