Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
drudeawakening
138 posts

Re: New Old Stock-Cope Merchandiser
Jan 04, 2019, 22:03
Zariadris wrote:
Hey Drudes,

The shirt's back in stock, and I was wondering if anyone here who bought one has received it yet (esp. the medium). If so, could you say if they are true to size, or slightly smaller/larger? I ask 'cause older shirts seemed to always run a little smaller.

Sorry for the non-cosmic, prosaic question!

Hey! I got a medium. I am usually a medium and I’d say while it still fits, it’s a little bit tight, particularly around the neck/collar area. I’d say it’s a slightly smaller medium than you’d expect.
But then I’ve probably gained a bit of a post-Xmas paunch.
I hope this helps and will convince you one way or another of taking the plunge on this one.
Zariadris
Zariadris
286 posts

Jan 05, 2019, 07:05
Hey thanks a lot man. I really appreciate your taking the time and trouble to clue me in. Very helpful. Wear yours in good health drude.
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Jan 08, 2019, 16:23
Hey... I am Zoology-ed up again... thanks to the recent access gained to Store Room 3 at Yatesbury Towers. And yes this is a slightly altered colour scheme, booklet and disc. Utterly delighted to be in possession of this cabinet of curiosities once more. It was a really nice touch to do this. Cheers Merchandisateers...!

Now all I need is JC to announce he's doing a few dates in late Spring, one of them being another evening at The Liquid Rooms or La Belle Angele, and I'll be totally sorted.

A man can still dream...
jaimegarber
1 posts

Jan 10, 2019, 06:41
Great information.
drudeawakening
138 posts

Jan 10, 2019, 17:45
New stuff a go go, including Discover Odin and Propheteering 7’’s.

I already own a faded, secondhand copy of the former. £50 could be a good price for someone that wants a mint copy. These are noted to be signed and numbered, too, unlike some previously available on HH back in the day. I’m tempted but skint so I hope everyone that always wanted one can grab one.
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Jan 10, 2019, 20:05
Have wanted one but can't afford silly prices these days. I do wish he'd put the out of print albums as mp3 downloads at the very least, would give everyone a chance to listen to what they've missed
thesussexidler
64 posts

Jan 11, 2019, 08:22
£50 for Odin? I don't think that's right. Us HH'ers just want to listen to it - not flip it on Ebay for profit, for goodness sakes! I got two copies of Neon Sardinia and sent one to another Head for free - I didn't consider selling for profit for a second.I post rarely but follow JC avidly - come on HH, you're better than this.
drudeawakening
138 posts

Jan 11, 2019, 12:48
thesussexidler wrote:
£50 for Odin? I don't think that's right. Us HH'ers just want to listen to it - not flip it on Ebay for profit, for goodness sakes! I got two copies of Neon Sardinia and sent one to another Head for free - I didn't consider selling for profit for a second.I post rarely but follow JC avidly - come on HH, you're better than this.

If you were willing to offload one of your copies of Neon Sardinia, I would be pretty interested in offering s good price. . It’s one of the only FOAD releases I can’t seem to get hold of.. bar the really rare ones!
thesussexidler
64 posts

Jan 11, 2019, 14:36
Hi there. If I do - and I am considering it - you can have it at cost. Thanks.
drudeawakening
138 posts

Jan 11, 2019, 15:01
thesussexidler wrote:
Hi there. If I do - and I am considering it - you can have it at cost. Thanks.

Bless you! There’ll be a pint of mead or something similar in it for you!

James dot Griffiths182 at gmail if you do take the plunge
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index