New Old Stock-Cope Merchandiser

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Re: New Old Stock-Cope Merchandiser
Dec 31, 2018, 18:28
I was smiling when I saw that some of the contents of the Yatesbury Towers store cupboard had been pulled out, dusted off and put out on the racks. Nothing there I needed I noted to myself. My triple stack of CDs in the lower section of my bedside table had the collection. Three different CD releases of Kilmanjaro, same with Wilder, expanded sets, CD singles, sweet signed items, all solo albums, compilations, Black Sheep, and even stuff posted out from KAK. Much the same as many of you on here I imagine.

Well imagine my surprise today when I opened up said door and slid out the Teardrops pile to extract Zoology... just the thing to bring a bit of magic and weirdness to the dark afternoon of the last day of the year... only to find Zoology wasn't to be found! Neither so with with 20 Mothers! Just spent an hour rifling every CD shelf and suchlike in the hoose and they are naewhere tae be found.

And Zoology's just slipped aff the Merch too! Michty me...

I NEVER lend this stuff. Where's it gone?
Citizensmurf
Citizensmurf
1704 posts

Dec 31, 2018, 19:58
Howburn Digger wrote:
I was smiling when I saw that some of the contents of the Yatesbury Towers store cupboard had been pulled out, dusted off and put out on the racks. Nothing there I needed I noted to myself. My triple stack of CDs in the lower section of my bedside table had the collection. Three different CD releases of Kilmanjaro, same with Wilder, expanded sets, CD singles, sweet signed items, all solo albums, compilations, Black Sheep, and even stuff posted out from KAK. Much the same as many of you on here I imagine.

Well imagine my surprise today when I opened up said door and slid out the Teardrops pile to extract Zoology... just the thing to bring a bit of magic and weirdness to the dark afternoon of the last day of the year... only to find Zoology wasn't to be found! Neither so with with 20 Mothers! Just spent an hour rifling every CD shelf and suchlike in the hoose and they are naewhere tae be found.

And Zoology's just slipped aff the Merch too! Michty me...

I NEVER lend this stuff. Where's it gone?

I've lost many a loose disc in my collection. One time it took 3 years of casual listening to find an incorrectly placed cd nowhere near where it should have been. Sometimes those car rides turn into a game of musical chairs for those unlucky discs.
charlbury
81 posts

Jan 01, 2019, 18:03
Citizensmurf wrote:

I've lost many a loose disc in my collection. One time it took 3 years of casual listening to find an incorrectly placed cd nowhere near where it should have been. Sometimes those car rides turn into a game of musical chairs for those unlucky discs.

My record was 12 years for the CD of Captain Lockheed.... and 2 house moves....
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7720 posts

Jan 01, 2019, 19:50
Mr Digger …

I got a copy of Zoology for a mate convinced he didn't have it and he did.

Do you want it?
Toni Torino
2299 posts

Jan 01, 2019, 20:06
You're a lovely fella x
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Jan 04, 2019, 12:35
Zoology just slipped onto Merchandiser again. So a new copy just ran through JC's till and will speed its way to me. Ace.

But where has my old copy gone? Must've been in a house move three years ago. Lost a hand-blender and some pyrex bowls then as well.
Myers
Myers
153 posts

Jan 04, 2019, 15:07
Citizensmurf wrote:
Check it out. Maybe some of those long sought after items will rise up and find their way in your collection. I imagine most released had a few copies stashed away.

Keeping a close eye on it now! Already missed out on a couple of bits I wanted. WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN!!!!!
keith a
9576 posts

Jan 04, 2019, 16:10
Howburn Digger wrote:
Lost a hand-blender and some pyrex bowls then as well.

Keep checking the merchandiser - you never know your luck! ;)
jb lamptoast-morsley
jb lamptoast-morsley
2448 posts

Jan 04, 2019, 17:24
Ha! I left a sandy coloured jumper with piping that everyone thinks is inside out behind at a gardening customers - I wonder if that will be in the merchandiser too...

If not, I'll just pick it up tomorrow
Zariadris
Zariadris
286 posts

Edited Jan 04, 2019, 20:31
Jan 04, 2019, 20:28
Hey Drudes,

The shirt's back in stock, and I was wondering if anyone here who bought one has received it yet (esp. the medium). If so, could you say if they are true to size, or slightly smaller/larger? I ask 'cause older shirts seemed to always run a little smaller.

Sorry for the non-cosmic, prosaic question!
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index