Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Glam Descendant
1539 posts

Re: New Old Stock-Cope Merchandiser
Dec 19, 2018, 00:54
Glam Descendant wrote:
Cars and YE S.C. already gone.

YE S.C. is back but the FRIED sticker I snagged yesterday is now gone.
Zariadris
Zariadris
286 posts

Dec 19, 2018, 07:19
Man, here's hoping a few copies of Rite Bastard show up. Desperate for it!
drudeawakening
138 posts

Dec 19, 2018, 07:42
I hope everyone gets a copy of what they want. I think I remember reading that Rite Bastard was limited to 500 units, so it could be more difficult if all these were accounted for at the time they were originally on sale. I’ve seen them occasionally on the secondary market for an average of £50-60. This is rightly a bit much to bear for most people.

Personally I’d instantly snap up any of the following:

Live Japan
Christ Vs Warhol
Urthona’s ‘I refute it thus...’
Due to Lack of Interest ...
the Unruly Imagination

So here’s hoping
Zariadris
Zariadris
286 posts

Edited Dec 19, 2018, 08:42
Dec 19, 2018, 08:40
Wow, no kidding? 500 copies. My hopes are dashed. Maybe some day Julian will re-issue the whole series as a beautiful box set. Given the collective magickal healing power of these albums he could name it Rite Aid (to my British brothers and sisters, that's a popular US drugstore chain).

I wish you all the best with your own wish list.
drudeawakening
138 posts

Edited Dec 19, 2018, 11:50
Dec 19, 2018, 11:47
It’s such a great album. If it helps I’m happy to send you the tracks. Let me know if so. The. CDs periodically come up online but at the price I mentioned before.
Some of the other CDs on the same label, Fuck off and Die, are limited to 50 copies, so 500 is quite a generous run when you consider that. Hope you manage to find one

A Rite box set is an awesome prospect. If I was pitching I’d suggest
RITE STUFF
UR-RITE
RITE DOWN
RITE THEN
Zariadris
Zariadris
286 posts

Dec 19, 2018, 12:47
drudeawakening wrote:
It’s such a great album. If it helps I’m happy to send you the tracks. Let me know if so. The. CDs periodically come up online but at the price I mentioned before.
Some of the other CDs on the same label, Fuck off and Die, are limited to 50 copies, so 500 is quite a generous run when you consider that. Hope you manage to find one

A Rite box set is an awesome prospect. If I was pitching I’d suggest
RITE STUFF
UR-RITE
RITE DOWN
RITE THEN

That's very nice of you to offer drude'. I'll wait a bit to see if a miracle happens in the merchandiser (I love a bit of hope and suspense) but I'll gratefully take you up on your kind offer if a copy never transpires.

Of all your title suggestions, I dig 'Rite Stuff' the most! Rite on! (groan)
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Dec 19, 2018, 17:27
I would suggest a Complete Rite Box could perhaps be called All Rite Now.
Zariadris
Zariadris
286 posts

Dec 19, 2018, 17:32
Howburn Digger wrote:
I would suggest a Complete Rite Box could perhaps be called All Rite Now.

Perfect! Settled.
Zariadris
Zariadris
286 posts

Edited Dec 19, 2018, 17:46
Jehovakill T
Dec 19, 2018, 17:44
Man, that Jehovahkill shirt is a thing of beauty. Tough luck for me that they don't have my size. In my burlier days I'd jump on this in a New York minute.
drudeawakening
138 posts

Dec 21, 2018, 11:26
Well my Zoology CD arrived yesterday and it’s a thing of beauty and mystery.
The CD ‘label’ is different from the original release, and the sleeve is the misprinted version, with the album name in green rather than the yellow colour, of which there are purported to be just 25 copies, the rest being destroyed as incorrect. it is also housed in a white jewel tray, unlike the transparent one with the 2004 original release.

There was a version of the misprinted sleeve for sale on eBay earlier in the year but the CD was the same as the original, not like one I received. So maybe this isn’t one of the 25 misprints.

Can anyone shed any light on this? I can’t post pics here obviously. Someone has already put one of these on eBay but I’m not linking it to here because I refuse to support greed heads who scalp this at 5x the asking price EVEN when it’s still available from here. So you’ll have to check it out yourself
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index