Unsung Forum »
New Old Stock-Cope Merchandiser

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
JonLa
86 posts

Re: New Old Stock-Cope Merchandiser
Jan 16, 2019, 10:10
Isn't it! There's one for sale for 90 on ebay.

Then again if it was vinyl and as rare then people would probably pay it. Wonder why JC didn't get into the vinyl rebirth...
Jeez
98 posts

Jan 18, 2019, 14:43
Julian was a flag bearer for vinyl through the 1990s and then put out some great vinyl releases we'll ahead of the vinyl revival with Brain Donor (singles & LPs). I just received my Fried sampler in the post today and it is such a beautiful thing to behold. I am in love. I notice someone has already put a copy of Discover Odin up on EBay. Fuckers. Words can't describe etc.
Actually, they can. It begins with a c and it ain't Capitalist.
drudeawakening
138 posts

Jan 18, 2019, 15:41
Jeez wrote:
Julian was a flag bearer for vinyl through the 1990s and then put out some great vinyl releases we'll ahead of the vinyl revival with Brain Donor (singles & LPs). I just received my Fried sampler in the post today and it is such a beautiful thing to behold. I am in love. I notice someone has already put a copy of Discover Odin up on EBay. Fuckers. Words can't describe etc.
Actually, they can. It begins with a c and it ain't Capitalist.

Was umm-ing and arr-ing about the Fried EP and now I wish I’d have taken the plunge. I generally don’t have a collection of vinyl, preferring CD as my physical format of choice.
Jeez
98 posts

Jan 18, 2019, 15:53
I love vinyl but I can understand people preferring cds.
I have two copies of 20 Mothers on purple, bought about 15 years apart, and they both are really crackly on side 4. That's why I bought two, because I thought the first copy was just a dud.
Anyone else have a purple 20 Mothers? Are they all like that?
BTW, I'm finding this Storeroom 3 thing dashed exciting.
drudeawakening
138 posts

Jan 18, 2019, 16:17
Jeez wrote:
I love vinyl but I can understand people preferring cds.
I have two copies of 20 Mothers on purple, bought about 15 years apart, and they both are really crackly on side 4. That's why I bought two, because I thought the first copy was just a dud.
Anyone else have a purple 20 Mothers? Are they all like that?
BTW, I'm finding this Storeroom 3 thing dashed exciting.

Yeah I’m a bit obsessed with that and the recently opened archives.
Hoping for some newly found copies of The Unruly Imagination and Urthona’s I Refute it Thus...
sweetfeed
sweetfeed
105 posts

Jan 18, 2019, 17:10
I'm enjoying this too. My wallet? Not so much. So far I've bagged Skellington Chronicles, FG2, Propheteering, Fried EP, Safesurfer... annoyingly I recently paid twice the price offered here for the Queen Elizabeth LP. That one didn't last long.
Jeez
98 posts

Jan 18, 2019, 17:13
I'd love that Teardrops test pressing, but there's no way! 9 days to go and the price is heading for the stratosphere already. I'd settle for Black Sheep at the BBC or some Brain Donor outtakes...dream.
Piquiod
Piquiod
525 posts

Jan 18, 2019, 17:57
I picked up:
(2) Jehovakill shirts - XL & XXL (presuming the UK sizes to run small)
Skellington LP
Floored Genius II LP
Peggy Promo Poster

...wanted the Fried EP, but couldn't swing it.

I broke down and bought a turntable for X-mas, and have now renewed my vinyl interest...hoping other LP goodies turn up
Jeez
98 posts

Edited Jan 19, 2019, 13:47
Jan 19, 2019, 13:47
I usually take large size or XL, and my Jehovahkill t-shirt L size fits really well. It's not tight at all, but I'm pretty slim. I still have my AliveJehovahkill t-shirt from the Town & Country club postponed 3 hour marathon gig. The Faust t-shirt design is a bit cracked now though like an ancient Roman plate. It has seen a lot of use.

The postman delivered the Safesurfer and Propheteering singles today. I know those versions have been rereleased on the deluxe Peggy Suicide, but wow - both A and B of that Safesurfer 7 inch are fantastic. If You Loved Me At All is way better than the more polished album cut if you ask me. So glad I ordered it.
These records have definitely been in storage, coz the Fried sampler smells like an old mildewed towel. Plays great though! :)
Myers
Myers
153 posts

Jan 19, 2019, 18:47
Jeez wrote:
I usually take large size or XL, and my Jehovahkill t-shirt L size fits really well. It's not tight at all, but I'm pretty slim. I still have my AliveJehovahkill t-shirt from the Town & Country club postponed 3 hour marathon gig. The Faust t-shirt design is a bit cracked now though like an ancient Roman plate. It has seen a lot of use.

The postman delivered the Safesurfer and Propheteering singles today. I know those versions have been rereleased on the deluxe Peggy Suicide, but wow - both A and B of that Safesurfer 7 inch are fantastic. If You Loved Me At All is way better than the more polished album cut if you ask me. So glad I ordered it.
These records have definitely been in storage, coz the Fried sampler smells like an old mildewed towel. Plays great though! :)

I have the same Alive shirt.. remember showing for the first gig and seeing a note taped to the door saying it was postponed.
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index