Unsung Forum »
Loop vs Spacemen 3

31 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
machineryelf
3681 posts

Re: Loop vs Spacemen 3
Apr 28, 2008, 15:53
The glass singles CD is the S3 I play the most, at the time I managed to pick up all the Loop singles, but never managed to get any S3, did Loop have better distribution, I was flitting about all over in the years 87-89ish so I wasn't really up on anything and just picked up what i found in whichever record shop I happened upon.Of course it may just have been that all the S3 records had gone and the Loop ones were left over
I saw Loop live, they were spot on when they got going, but I've never heard any boots of them, anyone know any sites [not torrents, can't be arsed + works computer frowns upon such frippery]
Never saw S3 but I do have some boots that are mindblowing, 30+mins of Suicide in Switzerland is a particular highpoint,and I've been giving Dreamweapon a good caning lately so it's Spacemen 3 for me
And some of the best live shows I've seen in the last few years [or ever] have been by Spiritualized so that's 2-0 to S3
I'll give Loop a point back as I think the early stuff was better [16 dreams is a cracking record] but as they progressed S3s bigger record collection showed through
Loop also gain points because my wife who generally can't be arsed with such things does like their version of ''Mothersky''.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index