Register
U-Know! Forum »
Jesus I despise Brexit.

Pages: 73 – [ Previous | 165 66 67 68 69 70 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1093 posts

Just when you think things can't sink any lower...
Jul 04, 2019, 18:46
here comes Ann Widdecombe

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jul/04/ann-widdecombe-likens-brexit-to-emancipation-of-slaves
nigelswift
8065 posts

Re: Just when you think things can't sink any lower...
Jul 05, 2019, 09:59
God she's become a swivel-eyed loon!
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7645 posts

Jul 05, 2019, 14:55
I was brought up a catholic and we were always told that masturbation would make you mad (among other equally well thought out afflictions). but I think celibacy is the real problem.

Ann Widdicombe's just joining the queue behind all those caring priests the Vatican protected for so long.
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1093 posts

Jul 05, 2019, 16:32
There's a petition going round to have her honorary Doctorate from Brum uni taken from her. Can't see it happening, if the uni hadn't noticed what she was like by now I guess they never will.
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
1618 posts

Edited Jul 06, 2019, 23:26
Re: A new measure of Corbyn's historic awfulness
Jul 06, 2019, 20:15
I mean look at this nonsense:

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/jul/05/jeremy-corbyn-wishes-amazon-many-happy-tax-returns-on-its-25th-anniversary

I bet Amazon are literally quaking in their boots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBMmkynTEP4

Cx
nigelswift
8065 posts

Edited Jul 08, 2019, 11:29
Water off a duck's back in Stoke
Jul 08, 2019, 11:26
This warning ...
https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2019/07/08/former-brexit-chief-on-no-deal-everybody-should-be-worried/?ncid=webmail

won't be heeded in 71% Brexit Stoke where they've been going round deleting "Financed by the EU" signs from outside all their good bits
nigelswift
8065 posts

Hahaha!
Aug 02, 2019, 07:18
terry christian
@terrychristian
·
16h
Retweet if you think all businesses forced to lay workers off because of brexit and the ever weakening pound - should lay Brexit voters off first. Like if you think Brexit voters should volunteer for redundancy as they don't mind short term pain. It's what they voted for.

Actually that's broadly what's going to happen anyway, so that's OK.
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
1618 posts

Edited Aug 07, 2019, 13:47
Re: Water off a duck's back in Stoke
Aug 07, 2019, 13:44
It's all quite mental times - I think next door's child has been educated as to the Big Council House Selloff and is doing a mild protest by going "you've got a house but I've got an octopus", living as we are in an available Right To Bought property which is now too expensive to sell back to the council.

It's like, but you already live in a house! - can't you at least wait until you're old enough to vote before starting your protest?

Cx
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
1618 posts

Edited Aug 07, 2019, 17:16
Re: Hahaha!
Aug 07, 2019, 16:52
Absolutely, and at least we know Terry Christian is actually Terry Christian! ;)

Though I did meet somebody from Bury St Edmunds the other year who unironically used the word "babylons" to refer to police officers, so I propose a radical Channel 4 Prime Time segment called:

"Priti Tits"

where vox pops discuss in studio the concept of identity under a giant bronze bust of Priti Patel, which when the concept of identity is somehow misrepresented (which it most surely will be), the bust will issue forth the loving milk of authority.

I'm asking £50,000,000 to develop this. Any takers?

((but that's just imagery you've ripped off from Mad Max: Fury Road))

God damnit Jesus, stop raining on my thought parade. This is Mad Max crossed with Noel Edmonds House Party.

Cx
nigelswift
8065 posts

Re: Hahaha!
Aug 07, 2019, 17:40
Today I met an 80 year old Brexiter. She'll miss the results of her folly, dammit.
Pages: 73 – [ Previous | 165 66 67 68 69 70 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index