Head To Head
Log In
Register
U-Know! Forum »
Global Fascist Dictatorship
Log In to post a reply

Pages: 25 – [ Previous | 110 11 12 13 14 15 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
dodge one
dodge one
1242 posts

Re: Zephiloyd
Oct 06, 2010, 22:11
Alzhiemers related
Weve the patient sedated.
Senile....

GET!
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8787 posts

Re: Zephiloyd
Oct 06, 2010, 22:11
zephiloyd wrote:
I do not deny the holocaust, but I do question the figure six million, there is simply no evidence for it, it was more like one or two. However, due to your programming, you probably want me imprisoned for saying that.


I don't know about imprisoned, but I'd certainly like to see you get the f*ck away from this forum for saying that. As someone whose family suffered at the hands of the nazi scum I find that comment deeply offensive, and it isn't my "programming" FFS.
zephiloyd
66 posts

Re: Zephiloyd
Oct 06, 2010, 22:21
Squid Tempest wrote:
zephiloyd wrote:
I do not deny the holocaust, but I do question the figure six million, there is simply no evidence for it, it was more like one or two. However, due to your programming, you probably want me imprisoned for saying that.


I don't know about imprisoned, but I'd certainly like to see you get the f*ck away from this forum for saying that. As someone whose family suffered at the hands of the nazi scum I find that comment deeply offensive, and it isn't my "programming" FFS.



The Holocaust was awful, but why is it offensive to question the number, why should it be accepted without question that it is 6 million, I do not undertsand this? If there is nothing to hide in this respect then why do the authorities go to the lengths of imprisoning historians who question the number? One cannot be imprisonned for questioning the number Stalin killed, so you have to ask what are they trying to hide, by threatening historians with prison.
vivid
103 posts

Re: Zephiloyd
Oct 06, 2010, 22:23
Squid Tempest wrote:
zephiloyd wrote:
I do not deny the holocaust, but I do question the figure six million, there is simply no evidence for it, it was more like one or two. However, due to your programming, you probably want me imprisoned for saying that.


I don't know about imprisoned, but I'd certainly like to see you get the f*ck away from this forum for saying that. As someone whose family suffered at the hands of the nazi scum I find that comment deeply offensive, and it isn't my "programming" FFS.



I feel sick. I suggest you watch footage from that period again and see if you still cry.

And try watching John Pilger documentaries instead.
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8787 posts

Re: Zephiloyd
Oct 06, 2010, 22:33
vivid wrote:
Squid Tempest wrote:
zephiloyd wrote:
I do not deny the holocaust, but I do question the figure six million, there is simply no evidence for it, it was more like one or two. However, due to your programming, you probably want me imprisoned for saying that.


I don't know about imprisoned, but I'd certainly like to see you get the f*ck away from this forum for saying that. As someone whose family suffered at the hands of the nazi scum I find that comment deeply offensive, and it isn't my "programming" FFS.



I feel sick. I suggest you watch footage from that period again and see if you still cry.

And try watching John Pilger documentaries instead.


Is that directed at me or zephiloyd?
drewbhoy
drewbhoy
2519 posts

Re: Zephiloyd
Oct 06, 2010, 22:34
I disagree with all forms of violence but you speak a fair amount of bile. Personally I find some of your theories sickening. Anybody starting a war/genocide/ethnic cleansing etc is wrong. Don't blame one side, blame the lot. utter rubbish!
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8787 posts

Re: Zephiloyd
Oct 06, 2010, 22:36
zephiloyd wrote:
Squid Tempest wrote:
zephiloyd wrote:
I do not deny the holocaust, but I do question the figure six million, there is simply no evidence for it, it was more like one or two. However, due to your programming, you probably want me imprisoned for saying that.


I don't know about imprisoned, but I'd certainly like to see you get the f*ck away from this forum for saying that. As someone whose family suffered at the hands of the nazi scum I find that comment deeply offensive, and it isn't my "programming" FFS.



The Holocaust was awful, but why is it offensive to question the number, why should it be accepted without question that it is 6 million, I do not undertsand this? If there is nothing to hide in this respect then why do the authorities go to the lengths of imprisoning historians who question the number? One cannot be imprisonned for questioning the number Stalin killed, so you have to ask what are they trying to hide, by threatening historians with prison.


You really don't get it, do you? By bringing the numbers into dispute you are not only playing into the hands of the people who would deny that the holocaust took place, you are making light of the most awful atrocity of the last century. And as for "historians", don't make me laugh - people who dispute the holocaust are nazi sympathisers, simple.
dodge one
dodge one
1242 posts

Re: Zephiloyd
Oct 06, 2010, 22:36
I was exactly right to treat you like a CUNT right from the get go.
DESPITE what the overly sensitive types think.
I am half Jewish. I sure as fuck don't need a terribly revisionist history lesson from the likes of your sort.
That part of history is irrefutable. No matter which cunty links you post that despute what really happened.
Its nice to know exactly how right i can be. You are simply not interesting at best and at worst....your an aryan revisionist cunt.
D1
vivid
103 posts

Re: Zephiloyd
Oct 06, 2010, 22:40
Squid Tempest wrote:
vivid wrote:
Squid Tempest wrote:
zephiloyd wrote:
I do not deny the holocaust, but I do question the figure six million, there is simply no evidence for it, it was more like one or two. However, due to your programming, you probably want me imprisoned for saying that.


I don't know about imprisoned, but I'd certainly like to see you get the f*ck away from this forum for saying that. As someone whose family suffered at the hands of the nazi scum I find that comment deeply offensive, and it isn't my "programming" FFS.



I feel sick. I suggest you watch footage from that period again and see if you still cry.

And try watching John Pilger documentaries instead.


Is that directed at me or zephiloyd?


I do apologise for the crass lack of editing Squid T - the comment was aimed at zephiloyd.
mingtp
mingtp
2270 posts

Re: Global Fascist Dictatorship
Oct 06, 2010, 22:40
Who's the moderator for this forum? Can someone please ban the Nazi fuckwit. This shit is getting beyond.
Pages: 25 – [ Previous | 110 11 12 13 14 15 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index