The Modern Antiquarian Forum »
Look At Your Sun

19 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Annexus Quam
926 posts

Re: ...
Jul 17, 2001, 22:47
what truth there is in that...(I have posted those words on my chamberpot for constant overnight reading)

"Don't buy Indonesian sweatshop-made trainers (spend the money on protesting the plight of the kiddies)Don't buy shit, buy fair trade caffeine, recycled paper, biodegradable cleaning agents, don't work for wankers, don't sell your soul, don't ignore your neighbours, don't live a lie, don't become the US Senate's idea of a person, don't become a soundbyte media-ironic-post-modern-what-the-fuck-whore, don't LISTEN TO CRAP and cover your depth of humanity over with TV, drinking and satire."

Thanks for hijacking my thread on megalithia, you rascal. Now, the point is, most people don't even know what we are talking about... being another of morfe's rants...I shall explain:

Morfe is trying to get a billion dollars to have financial power to do something utterly different from simply keeping the money and burning it on cars and girls (he's had enough of that). He has sold his car, moog, trainers and collection of stamps in order to create a website which explains and monitors the progress of this money (which looks so tiny I can't even read it). It seems that all the participants in the Billiondollarproject will have a democratic say in how to best employ the money. Perhaps a good way would be to buy up the whole of GM Wankers Incorporated Monsanto and make it in to a forest. There is nothing to lose, just stick the money in an envelope and send it to his morfeness when you next go to the post office to collect your krautrock cds:

Monsieur Morfe
3 Quatt House
Quatt Malvern
Bridgnorth
Shropshire
WV15 6QW

This is no joke. Check his website (if your PC can handle it):

www.billiondollarproject.com

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index