The Modern Antiquarian Forum »
Look At Your Sun

19 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Annexus Quam
926 posts

PS
Jul 17, 2001, 19:39
But the time is now ripe for me to get to grips with the overwhelming accumulation of information from the past 4 or 5 weeks. In the gaps between the many visits paid this month to remote parts of the land in search of ancient messages I have finally completed my own volume/gazetteer of Pyrenees Megalithic sites: 937 dolmens, 642 barrows, 357 stone circles and 158 standing stones. And ONLY on the Western side of the Pyrenees. The time has come to move my arse and adore/freak on the massive field-work there. Since I spent the first two months of my life very near there and very near the sea, before my ma moved me away, I consider this a personal matter. I am aware of the seriousness of the situation, for the more I let the limits blur a bit, the more epic the enterprise becomes. A fellow stone-head calls it the ‘Milky Way’, for it expands westwards until it reaches the Celtic/Atlantic fringe of Galicia. But the fucker expands ALSO to the south and another Megalithic Volume will slowly unfold which seems to annex all territories to the west-south-west and into the hub of the Megalithic Continent - Portugal. And then there’s the eastern site-rich side that propels a whole country (Catalunya) into the Mediterranean (and all of her islands) as well as most of the south of France.

I apologise to all the many who have been wondering what the hell’s going on as I have not been able/ to reply to the scores of emails received. Special apologies to Lordy and Squiddy whose trade is still pending (that was my 34th trade in the last two months, but I will consider it priority to send your goodies before I go), still-fucked-up Raza Penguin, ever-risin’ Vox, On/Up-wards Seth, Riotgibbon Glib Ruler of the Gib-Ether and many others I haven't replied to. I may still not be able to write to you so consider yourselves served for the time being. But a special salute to Buzz-lard of Morfaith whose enterprise looks paralized. Are you drudes receiving or WHATTT?! It ain’t but a fucking ONE dull-ard bank-note!

As I laugh my balls off at the ‘Enlarge Your Penis Another 4 Inches’ title of an email, the other half of my face shines in wonder at the Temple Of The Penises somewhere in Western Japan, where the area is plagued by life-size stone penises. As in Europe, female vulvas/vaginas are also common in stone temples there (check Avebury) so the circle is complete. As John L gloriously says… ‘We Are All One’.

And sorry for the Proggy-ness of my late postings…

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index