The Modern Antiquarian Forum »
Look At Your Sun

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Annexus Quam
926 posts

Look At Your Sun
Jul 17, 2001, 19:39
As Miss Fortune translated the book on Ancient Japan, my already erect mystic wireless-ed brain cells regurgitate all the stimulating information accumulated over the last month or so. It appears that the 5 countries that made up Ancient Japan at the time of the Ainu were indeed soaked in legends of the ‘First Family’. As I hear the stuttering interpretation of the text in simple English, I realize that the earlier you go back in one country’s prehistory, the more in common there is with other countries. For instance, writing was brought into that country by the Rice Culture (Chinese), the equivalent of the Romans in Europe. Legend has it that the First Men or the ‘First Families’ roamed the WORLD at ease, as calamities and natural disasters happened from time to time in an eternal (to human lives) concept of Time, a kind of Dreamtime. I remember the bones of the First Man in a big temple on the outskirts of Nara which belongs to the cryptic (for me, anyway) Tenrikyo Buddhist sect. The bones lie crushed under a huge stone barely discernible from the tatami area around which most prayers repeatedly sing and sing an almost stream-of-consciousness melody. The atmosphere in one of these temples is sometimes breathtaking. A couple of years ago, in an obscure shrine above Miyajima, in the summer of 1999, I even heard THEE exact drumming pattern of the ever-ur-zeitgeist-glory of Suche Und Liebe (A.R.T.’s Schwingungen) played by a bald monk, you know the bit as the bell-like cosmicness gives way to epic thunderous kosmische-ness. As I have said before, although I consider myself non-pious, I appreciate the respect shown in the Buddhist temples to the ancient worshiping of the natural, the stones and the land, where Life, Art and Sacredness merge in a form never seen anywhere else except in our most ancient pre-christian megalithic shrines. I had always heard that the Ainu (or aborigines of Japan) had mysteriously ‘disappeared’ but the truth is, as with the other only truly genetically different Human Race, the Neanderthals, or as is the case with the Celtic exodus, that historians tend to simplify things when movements of peoples are concerned for the sake of the writing of their books and to add a bit of drama to their stories. A quick look at the looks of the northern/eastern Japanese testifies to this ancient Asian/Central Asian/European mixture. After all, the Welsh are not uniquely Celtic but +Welsh+. It is time historians explained what this really means. They are not more Celtic than the English or any other European nation for that matter, but more Ur-Ancient Europeans in a more essential, less blurred, prehistoric state, like the Basques or the Georgians, last known refuge-nations of the Ur-Europeans. Our ancientness goes back a long way and the whole of the continent was peopled way before the Celtic-Greek-Italo-Germanic peoples arrived around the time of the blossoming of the megalithic culture and blended in. It is time we reclaimed our REAL ancientness and legacy. As I discover that the word Kami (=god) in Japanese comes from the Ainu, I wonder how much of our culture really goes back to our own ancient prehistoric wisdom. I always get tremendously bored by school-like stories of kings and queens and wars and invasions as if the REAL history of the people of the land amounted to nuts. So next time I get out there I will AGAIN ignore the monasteries, churches, castles and battlefields for time reasons and get to the gist of our past.
Annexus Quam
926 posts

PS
Jul 17, 2001, 19:39
But the time is now ripe for me to get to grips with the overwhelming accumulation of information from the past 4 or 5 weeks. In the gaps between the many visits paid this month to remote parts of the land in search of ancient messages I have finally completed my own volume/gazetteer of Pyrenees Megalithic sites: 937 dolmens, 642 barrows, 357 stone circles and 158 standing stones. And ONLY on the Western side of the Pyrenees. The time has come to move my arse and adore/freak on the massive field-work there. Since I spent the first two months of my life very near there and very near the sea, before my ma moved me away, I consider this a personal matter. I am aware of the seriousness of the situation, for the more I let the limits blur a bit, the more epic the enterprise becomes. A fellow stone-head calls it the ‘Milky Way’, for it expands westwards until it reaches the Celtic/Atlantic fringe of Galicia. But the fucker expands ALSO to the south and another Megalithic Volume will slowly unfold which seems to annex all territories to the west-south-west and into the hub of the Megalithic Continent - Portugal. And then there’s the eastern site-rich side that propels a whole country (Catalunya) into the Mediterranean (and all of her islands) as well as most of the south of France.

I apologise to all the many who have been wondering what the hell’s going on as I have not been able/ to reply to the scores of emails received. Special apologies to Lordy and Squiddy whose trade is still pending (that was my 34th trade in the last two months, but I will consider it priority to send your goodies before I go), still-fucked-up Raza Penguin, ever-risin’ Vox, On/Up-wards Seth, Riotgibbon Glib Ruler of the Gib-Ether and many others I haven't replied to. I may still not be able to write to you so consider yourselves served for the time being. But a special salute to Buzz-lard of Morfaith whose enterprise looks paralized. Are you drudes receiving or WHATTT?! It ain’t but a fucking ONE dull-ard bank-note!

As I laugh my balls off at the ‘Enlarge Your Penis Another 4 Inches’ title of an email, the other half of my face shines in wonder at the Temple Of The Penises somewhere in Western Japan, where the area is plagued by life-size stone penises. As in Europe, female vulvas/vaginas are also common in stone temples there (check Avebury) so the circle is complete. As John L gloriously says… ‘We Are All One’.

And sorry for the Proggy-ness of my late postings…
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Re: PS
Jul 17, 2001, 20:45
Welcome back mighty AQ. A busy wanderer!

Paralized? Nah, if it's going slow it's my fault alone. Stupefactin' unfunkin' breadbrains think they have the facts all tied up, but nothing happens worth fighting for if there isn't a fight.

Be! x
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Re: PS
Jul 17, 2001, 22:25
PS, I shall rap thy knuckles if you put guilt on the good people of this place, tis a Christian tactic!

To give or not to give, that is their question.

xx
Annexus Quam
926 posts

jesus christ said...
Jul 17, 2001, 22:30
I will cut off their balls before they even have time to feel guilty!
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Jul 17, 2001, 22:32
...and theirs alone.

On another note, AQ is too fucking right, GIZ A FACKIN QUID...AGHY!

Don't buy Indonesian sweatshop-made trainers (spend the money on protesting the plight of the kiddies)Don't buy shit, buy fair trade caffeine, recycled paper, biodegradable cleaning agents, don't work for wankers, don't sell your soul, don't ignore your neighbours, don't live a lie, don't become the US Senate's idea of a person, don't become a soundbyte media-ironic-post-modern-what-the-fuck-whore, don't LISTEN TO CRAP and cover your depth of humanity over with TV, drinking and satire.

We have control, the consumer has the control, they only control our minds and souls, we control their purses.

No guilt, let's GO..!
The Seth Man
1243 posts

We Are All One
Jul 17, 2001, 22:36
AQ,
Nice to hear from you!

Got my urban camo t-shirt today, and look to pump out to the sweet strains of ...LAMF.
The Seth Man
1243 posts

...I Want to Be A Stone...
Jul 17, 2001, 22:39
Annexus...
your last two postings totally shame the majority of postings of the past 2 weeks. You ROCK.
Onward'n'upward,
The Seth Man
Annexus Quam
926 posts

Re: ...
Jul 17, 2001, 22:47
what truth there is in that...(I have posted those words on my chamberpot for constant overnight reading)

"Don't buy Indonesian sweatshop-made trainers (spend the money on protesting the plight of the kiddies)Don't buy shit, buy fair trade caffeine, recycled paper, biodegradable cleaning agents, don't work for wankers, don't sell your soul, don't ignore your neighbours, don't live a lie, don't become the US Senate's idea of a person, don't become a soundbyte media-ironic-post-modern-what-the-fuck-whore, don't LISTEN TO CRAP and cover your depth of humanity over with TV, drinking and satire."

Thanks for hijacking my thread on megalithia, you rascal. Now, the point is, most people don't even know what we are talking about... being another of morfe's rants...I shall explain:

Morfe is trying to get a billion dollars to have financial power to do something utterly different from simply keeping the money and burning it on cars and girls (he's had enough of that). He has sold his car, moog, trainers and collection of stamps in order to create a website which explains and monitors the progress of this money (which looks so tiny I can't even read it). It seems that all the participants in the Billiondollarproject will have a democratic say in how to best employ the money. Perhaps a good way would be to buy up the whole of GM Wankers Incorporated Monsanto and make it in to a forest. There is nothing to lose, just stick the money in an envelope and send it to his morfeness when you next go to the post office to collect your krautrock cds:

Monsieur Morfe
3 Quatt House
Quatt Malvern
Bridgnorth
Shropshire
WV15 6QW

This is no joke. Check his website (if your PC can handle it):

www.billiondollarproject.com
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Re: ...
Jul 17, 2001, 22:50
Yeah the first thing we'll buy is a new website, unfortunately feedom comes at visual cost here. I try..

Rascal yourself.... megalithsssssssss!!! x
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index