Jan 30, 2003, 11:13
got on ur brain today?

Me "Rockit Soul" Funki Porcini
grrr
grrr
182 posts

Re: what track have you....
Jan 30, 2003, 11:18
the first track on dj broken window's wonderful parallel lives.

can't remember what it's called, though, which is going to annoy me for the rest of the day.
Eardrum
Eardrum
540 posts

Jan 30, 2003, 12:21
perpetual dawn - the orb
Martin
401 posts

Jan 30, 2003, 12:53
AC/DC 'Rock n Roll Damnation'
hahahahahaha!
ratcni01
ratcni01
916 posts

Jan 30, 2003, 13:05
That is rather dominated by what we are playing in the office - we get to choose! 3 of us with pretty good taste on our own!. So on the turntable of destiny right now is some Bowie - Space Oddity just finished now Fashion. We had lotsa Ozrics earlier.

When I walk in some days at the moment the fellas go "neeeoooooow" and we put on ...

The good thing is that if any of us get polluted by crappy music we get to cure it by putting on some decent sounds ... neeeooooow

less grunklified now .. nick *bows solemly*
Severin
Severin
1770 posts

Jan 30, 2003, 13:23
eeeshh..almost hate to admit it,but woke up with "Life in a Northern Town"(Dream Academy) in my head.....saw a couple seconds of the vid the other day while flipping around..must have lodged itself in then and was just waiting for the right moment to strike

Everyone!..

"Ah hey oh ma ma ma ma
Hey oh ma ma ma hey ahhh.... "
neighbourofthedrude
neighbourofthedrude
1555 posts

Jan 30, 2003, 13:43
blimey ! where do you "work" then ??
and are there any vacancies for a freaky woman to just hang around and make the place look untidy ??

We get the piped muzac shite on the shop floor for the customers,while i have to sit upstairs in silence !

But ,to answer Wellies question...
The People by The Music. Its been stuck in there for weeks now.

notd8o)
Lord Lucan
Lord Lucan
2702 posts

Jan 30, 2003, 14:17
This happened yesterday, but thought it worthy of inclusion. One of my colleagues found it hilarious to go round singing the godawful 'Live is Life' by Opus (you know, the one that goes "Na, naaaaa, na, na, na, LIFE! na, naaaaa, na, na, na Liiiiiive is LIFE!" as you wave your lighter in the air, trying hard not to set fire to your rawk bandana). Anyway, the idea was to infect our minds with it. And it worked, the evil bastard. I couldn't get it out of my head all day. And I think I've probably done the same to myself again (and maybe you) now.

....na, naaaaa, na, na, na. NOOOOO!!!!!
cancer boy
cancer boy
977 posts

Life is life...
Jan 30, 2003, 15:57
The only cure is to listen to Laibach's version immediately.
Nat
Nat
1905 posts

Jan 30, 2003, 16:17
Super Connected - by Belly at the moment.

This morning I woke up singing 'Opened' by the Breeders... one of my favourite lyrics in the whole wide world... 'In a kitchen in Kentucky, she thinks she's Peter Pan, from the bottom of a concrete basement, Robin Flies again'...

N
Pages: 7 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index