28 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Fitter Stoke
Fitter Stoke
2611 posts

Edited Feb 23, 2017, 23:19
Re: disgraceful gouging of Cope fans
Feb 23, 2017, 23:12
Wise words all. The best thing that Julian (or whoever it is who handles his material) could do is to make these rarities available online for all as mp3s/high-res files or whatever. That way, not only would his greatest fans get the chance to hear his art, but those lucky enough to own it in a tangible format would have the pleasure of watching their CDs/LPs/whatever rise in value, not that any genuine fans would sell in the first place. Embargo touts - no exceptions.

However fine the product (and I don't know whether it is or not, but would love to hear it anyway), anyone who pays £50 a throw for discs like this needs their head examining. Mind you, I think the same of people who buy concert tickets from 'get me in' type sites. It's put me off ever attempting to buy a ticket to see anyone. Shit, I'm lucky enough to have a load of good records and a decent hifi to play them on. If bandits think they can take the piss by charging me daft moolah for further musical thrills, they can fuck right off.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index