79 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
bladup
bladup
1986 posts

Edited Sep 26, 2012, 14:17
Re: Hey common era
Sep 26, 2012, 13:02
It's fucking great, beautiful, deep ambient music [ or ambulent as julian calls it ], closest to queen elizabeth in style [not as much like odin as i thought it would be], but to me seems more beautiful, you can almost hear julian entering the underworld [ of where he hasn't yet returned ], if anybody is in doubt i say buy this motherfucker as it's that good, and like odin they could be hard [ and expensive ] to get hold of in the future, i can see why he kept this for himself all those years as it really does feel like a beautiful tool for meditation, i could imagine it sounding great driving though some beautiful mountains, or even put you in some beautiful mountains, even though you may still be home at the time, i started a thread a bit ago "The greatest ambient works ever" and he may even have just ran off laughing with that title [ it may be that good ], and last but not least it makes you want to hit play again as soon as it's finished [ which is always a good quality test ], as it makes you feel very good indeed [ i'm that relaxed i no longer want to take the dogs out, i just want to play it again! ], if you like this sort of thing, this really is a none brainer!!! i say buy it before it disappears into the underworld itself, it's 2012 everyone and what a way to mark it.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index