Pages: 21 – [ Previous | 113 14 15 16 17 18 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
riverman
riverman
845 posts

Re: Copedium: info?
Jul 06, 2012, 09:09
bauheed wrote:
and yes, I can confirm that received my copy of Copedium today. And a beautiful thing it is too.

I ordered a copy through Faber and Faber a while back and hadn't heard anything. I checked my order history yesterday and under status it says 'system failure'. Doh! Needless to say I've chased it up with a query.
Ziggypop
Ziggypop
300 posts

Jul 06, 2012, 09:54
singingringingtree wrote:
Ziggypop wrote:
but I don't care about opinions on music. I've never found them useful

???? well, yr prob in the wrong place, talking about the wrong book - what would you prefer to "opinions"? Lists of catalogue numbers?!?!?

LOL
Kid Calamity
9045 posts

Jul 06, 2012, 09:57
riverman wrote:
...I checked my order history yesterday and under status it says 'system failure'. Doh! Needless to say I've chased it up with a query.

Who smashed the system?
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Jul 06, 2012, 14:49
I don't know what all the fuss and brouhaha is about. I mean, I don't think Julian is even trying hard...;^)

http://www.kissmonsterbook.com/about-the-book/
Kid Calamity
9045 posts

Jul 06, 2012, 14:57
Blimey!! Will it have writing in it?
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Jul 06, 2012, 14:59
Kid Calamity wrote:
Blimey!! Will it have writing in it?

Apparently there are some actual words in it but hopefully not too many.

I want one! I want a KISS book I can actually live in!
Kid Calamity
9045 posts

Jul 06, 2012, 15:03
Notice all those different covers. I'll bet my mate Gaz in Walsall will have to get all the different versions, even if it does mean selling various organs of his dearly beloved family members.
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Jul 06, 2012, 15:06
I've already sold a kidney for mine.

Yours in fact. Don't struggle when they come for you. It's easier that way.
riverman
riverman
845 posts

Jul 06, 2012, 16:29
Kid Calamity wrote:
Notice all those different covers. I'll bet my mate Gaz in Walsall will have to get all the different versions, even if it does mean selling various organs of his dearly beloved family members.

Bit crap if you're not from one of those 10 countries mind! Do you think they'd give a discount (to go with the free postage)?
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Jul 06, 2012, 16:34
riverman wrote:
Kid Calamity wrote:

Bit crap if you're not from one of those 10 countries mind! Do you think they'd give a discount (to go with the free postage)?

Apparently the postage is free cos Gene actually sticks the book on the end of his tongue and then uncoils it in the direction of your house. That's why it's important to know your postcode.
Pages: 21 – [ Previous | 113 14 15 16 17 18 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index