Copedium: info?

Pages: 21 – [ Previous | 19 10 11 12 13 14 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
necropolist
necropolist
1689 posts

Re: Copedium: info?
Mar 22, 2012, 13:01
bloody hell, just looked at (looked at, mind...) pre-ordering from RT.

They ask for a £50 delivery fee! The amount that will finally be charged will 'probably be less' but they dont say how much at all.

Jeeesus...
IanB
IanB
6761 posts

Mar 22, 2012, 14:02
necropolist wrote:
bloody hell, just looked at (looked at, mind...) pre-ordering from RT.

They ask for a £50 delivery fee! The amount that will finally be charged will 'probably be less' but they dont say how much at all.

Jeeesus...

Maybe you can just order it from a local indie bookshop and then pick it up when they get their delivery.
necropolist
necropolist
1689 posts

Mar 22, 2012, 14:26
I doubt they'll get the super special edition.

If one does order it now straight from RT, payment wont be taken until its actually released, so it is kinda on an installment plan at least.
IanB
IanB
6761 posts

Mar 22, 2012, 14:30
necropolist wrote:
I doubt they'll get the super special edition.

If one does order it now straight from RT, payment wont be taken until its actually released, so it is kinda on an installment plan at least.

You don't happen to know the ISBN number for it do you?
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Mar 22, 2012, 15:16
To be fair, it is hand delivered by Acid Mothers Temple, descending from a celestial vortex in a space-chariot made of radiant, solidfied brain-energy, stars cascading in a stellar display of heart-breaking beauty as planetary harmonics caress your mind and the very essence of the multi-verse coalesces into a crescendo of divine, perfect oneness.

Don't forget to sign for it!
necropolist
necropolist
1689 posts

Mar 22, 2012, 15:32
Moon Cat wrote:
To be fair, it is hand delivered by Acid Mothers Temple, descending from a celestial vortex in a space-chariot made of radiant, solidfied brain-energy, stars cascading in a stellar display of heart-breaking beauty as planetary harmonics caress your mind and the very essence of the multi-verse coalesces into a crescendo of divine, perfect oneness.

Don't forget to sign for it!

aha! well, that's got me convinced!

IanB wrote:
You don't happen to know the ISBN number for it do you?

Appears to be 9780571281930

Just rung Rough Trade, they say it'll probably be about £8 postage in the UK, but they have to put £50 on cos thats the maximum it will be to send it to the US (or somesuch place)
necropolist
necropolist
1689 posts

Mar 22, 2012, 15:40
gulp....

well, at least I can now say that that toy car from the cover of Sunspots is no longer the most expensive bit of Copeyness that I've ever bought....

ToneStone - should you be reading, please god dont tell MrsStone how much this cost, or she'll tell the necropolass and I'll never hear the bloody end of it
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8763 posts

Edited Mar 22, 2012, 16:13
Mar 22, 2012, 16:11
hahaha!

Edit - I was very tempted to just post "SUCKER!", but thought that might draw the ire of some of the more, erm, fanatical of the Copites...
necropolist
necropolist
1689 posts

Mar 22, 2012, 16:50
there should be a dreadful pun based around Cope Diem...but I cant quite work it out
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Mar 22, 2012, 17:41
"All the spending £200 mutherfuckers will realise in the minute that they get it they were suckers!"

Bitter and Jealous of Manchester
Pages: 21 – [ Previous | 19 10 11 12 13 14 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index