59 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
The Hidden Corner
The Hidden Corner
149 posts

Re: CD manufacture
Jan 13, 2012, 13:42
Kid Calamity wrote:
Thanks more for the pot! Although a quick look seems to suggest that 500 is the minimum order.

Just signed up to this forum after many years of lurking and following Julian's music and recommendations.

I ordered a low volume run of CDRs last year from this place in Northern Ireland:

http://mediashack.co.uk/

I ordered 100 CDRs in digipacks - look just like CDS (they're silver on the back) have nice on-body heat transfer labels (not stick on paper labels as in days of yore) and in good quality cardboard digipaks with clear plastic on the inside so you can have a design behind the CD. I found Mediashack very good value and very helpful - they gave advice on reformatting the artwork etc before printing to avoid any disappointment and arguments further down the line.

They do 'proper' CDs as well, but minimum runs are higher. You might want to check out their band deals, which include posters, T shirts etc, all prices inclusive of VAT (a major consideration when its running at 20% or whatever it is nowadays).

If you're interested in checking out my music and art you might want to take a trip to my website www.thehiddencorner.co.uk
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index