Head To Head
Register
Unsung Forum »
Drain'd Boner...in case there was any doubt....

75 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
sttomas
sttomas
1123 posts

Re: Drain'd Boner...in case there was any doubt....
Oct 12, 2006, 10:45
There may be less constructive discussion about this record as it's a very difficult album to discuss compared to other releases that have "tunes" on them.
I started listening to Cope's music when Peggy Suicide was released, loved pretty much all his output until Citizen Cainn'd. After that his outpourings have no interest whatsoever. I was thinking about this the other day (for some reason), it feels to me that he's forgotten how to make an album. I miss the enjoyment that I used to feel listening to a new Cope album.

I'm not sure if I do admire him for going on (having the ability to yes), and i think that's because I've been so dissappoointed with his recent releases. I was at the point when I preferred the Brain Donor stuff to his solo stuff, but since I don't like this album I don't even have that!

True, his albums have their moments, but i'm finding them more few and far between these days.

btw, welcome to HH, hope you do have fun here. It's not all moaning about recent Cope releases!!
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index