Re: May Druidon
May 03, 2005, 17:03
It's a real dilema this time.
supercat
supercat
4257 posts

May 03, 2005, 17:15
There's a constituency nearby in Neath that has a "legalise cannabis alliance" candidate, she's Pat Tabram and i quote "a 66yr old granny who loves cooking cannabis cakes, soups and casseroles for neighbours and friends.A widow who lives in Northumberland but her lat husband was Welsh. She escaped jail as the local judge didn't want to make a martyr out of her She has lived an active life as a nurse. chef and welfare worker and has become something of a personality on tv chat shows.... xx :-)
Mystery Shopper
19 posts

May 03, 2005, 17:19
Why couldn't I have her in my constituency instead of G*rry B*shell?
supercat
supercat
4257 posts

May 03, 2005, 17:21
;-) i'm trying to ring the coach company as we speak! do we require a 56 seater or something bigger? ;-) xx
amazon
amazon
959 posts

May 03, 2005, 20:11
Can I just have the shag?

(I agree with ya BTW)
amazon
amazon
959 posts

May 03, 2005, 20:16
As I said over there, it's the same for me, Jane. However, the *only* way to get the Tories out in my area is to vote LibDem. And that's my main priority.
Nikinakinoo
Nikinakinoo
1281 posts

May 03, 2005, 21:56
Yeah me too - I got one at 17. (But the Tory voting Olds confiscated it in case I used it!).

NNN
Nikinakinoo
Nikinakinoo
1281 posts

May 03, 2005, 22:00
Ooh, doing secret stuff in booths? The mind boggles.

NNN
cancer boy
cancer boy
977 posts

May 03, 2005, 22:10
Awww, shame! My mum actually walked up to the polling station with me - probably she would have been less keen if she hadn't been sure I would vote labour like the rest of the family. Still, Thatcher got in again so it was all for nothing.

It'll be another tactical vote for the Lib Dems this time though as the Tories only beat them by 861 votes here at the last one.
gorseddphungus
185 posts

where's yer ideals
May 03, 2005, 22:27
I'm astonished by y'all, is no-one voting green? seems like you are all quite conservative in the way you vote, for fucks sake the election looks like one big TORY party (all three main parties *roughly* represent the same thing). May I ask in a sincere way - is it because of fear of the tories that everyone votes for the religious zealot bliar or is it like supporting manchester united because they are always more likely to be at the top of the league than creepton creek f.c.? In this vicious circle of fear nothing will ever change and the blaired one will continue being the smug twat he's always been.
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index