butthole surfers - locus abortion techni

Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Dog 3000
Dog 3000
4611 posts

Re: Reagan America
Oct 20, 2004, 20:15
You wanna talk about way ahead of it's time: check out "Agency Man" by Zappa & the Mothers -- a tune directly inspired by Ronald Reagan!

Written back in 1967!

"Sell us a president, agency man
Smiling Big Brother stern father perhaps
Sell us a president, agency man
A smiling nothing we know never craps

Let's try California,
Pay us first before we do it
We'll get a smiling nazi
And march him right on through!"
Jim Tones
Jim Tones
5142 posts

Jacked Off!
Oct 20, 2004, 20:25
M'71

Yeah that Jack Officers LP is great!

The Paul Leary album 'History Of Dogs' is a strange album- take a while to get into some of the tracks but it's worth the time.
Dog 3000
Dog 3000
4611 posts

Cream Corn
Oct 20, 2004, 20:38
I thought the "original" cover was a picture of cream corn spewing out of Sammy Davis Jr's eye socket (hence the title!)

. . . tho obviously not released with that cover to avoid a lawsuit.
bigariel
38 posts

Re: butthole surfers - locus abortion te
Oct 21, 2004, 00:35
Holy shit!, I am gonna hang around here more ,I had completly forgottenn about the jackofficers, gonna dig it out now:} anybody here remember a buttholes interview i think on some german radio show when they talked about exploding livers? Kramer ?(or is it time to get me coat)
tired smile time (:
Jim Tones
Jim Tones
5142 posts

Sammy Cream Corn
Oct 21, 2004, 00:44
Maybe in was in the US, I would love to see that cover though with old Sammy the Satanist!
Jim Tones
Jim Tones
5142 posts

Never let Gibby do the cooking!
Oct 21, 2004, 00:48
I remember reading an interview when they were on about making spunk omelettes and going on about the sizzling sound "when it hits the hot oil" !!

Hold the mayo.....

8-[
bigariel
38 posts

Re: butthole surfers - locus abortion techni
Oct 21, 2004, 00:52
Oh god I love it here already, I am having a real trip down memory lane, but without the benifit of a memory!
I remember seing the buttholes once at UlU and once at Club foot in hammermith Can anyone jog my memory as to when this might have happened?
P.S while we are on the subject of failed memory anyone from the east end of london remember "find me a priest"?
cheers.
superboss
325 posts

Oct 21, 2004, 09:29
well well well............the butthole surfers rear their ugly "brown acid" streaked faces.........WELL DONE!!

"daddy...yes son...what does regret mean"

well son the funny thing about regret is...that people think this clip is from an orbital tune!!!!!
superboss
325 posts

Oct 21, 2004, 09:36
i saw them at the reading festival....they started off by playing "sacred" by depeche mode and smashing their guitars.....he filmed the crowed and it turned up on the widowermaker ep

i'm from hackney...but remember no preists!
mojojojo
mojojojo
1940 posts

Re: Rembrandt / Cream Corn CD
Oct 21, 2004, 10:06
To freak someone out approach them holding the front cover at them, then at least minute spin it round to reveal the close up!

x
Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index