Unsung Forum »
never want to hear it again

74 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Lugia
970 posts

Re: never want to hear it again
May 19, 2004, 16:29
"Iiii've....juuuust....haaad....the enema of my-yyy liii-ii-iife...and I owe it all to youu-uuu-uu..."

Yeah, I could do without that frickin' song too. Ditto for Bette Midler's "From a Distance". God can QUIT fuckin' watching ME, dammit! For that matter, her "Wind Beneath My Wings" should be stuffed down the same toilet.

Other bits of horror...

ANYTHING by Toby Keith. Living in the country, you hear WAY too much of his right-wing ego-festing.

The Guess Who: "She's Come Undone". Psuedo-psych Canadian bands with grating vocalists should NOT do bossa-nova music.

Los Ketchup: "The Ketchup Song". Feh. Ugh. Ack.

That frickin' "Butterfly" song. "Sugar. Baby." Fuck off.

Aqua: "Barbie Girl". AIIGH!! AAAAIAGHH!!!!! GET IT OUT OF MYYYY HEEAAAADDDDD!!!!!!! Only really entertaining when Carl Stone gets hold of it and mangles the fuck out of it.

Kool and the Gang: "Cherish the Love". How DID they get the vocalist to make those whiny noises, anyway? Vice-grips, or bicycle clamps? We'll never know...

The Prodigy: anything, but especially "Firestarter". The video really inspired me to want to introduce Mr. Firestarter to Mr. Firehose.

Corey Hart: "Sunglasses at Night". Why bother with this weenie when Link Wray and/or The Cramps covered the same subject material SO much better?

Oh, I could go on...
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index