who will entertain your moron?

Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
RiotGibbon
1527 posts

Re: this talking shop's a bit quiet
Apr 10, 2003, 23:36
that's what we're trying to find out

I suspect I'm going to have to include "piss off" in the responses - plays havoc with my nice neat data schemas ...

RG
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7718 posts

Apr 11, 2003, 08:00
How's life under the bridge? Sounds like you enjoyed the pictures you refer to.
jazz
13 posts

Apr 11, 2003, 08:55
I take your point - I was just surprised that it was a priority after such a historic day in Iraq
RiotGibbon
1527 posts

Apr 11, 2003, 09:07
we've been on the case for ages - one of the lads, The Candidate, was going to stand in the election, but couldn't because he lives about 20 yards out of Borough - somebody who has been involved is standing for the LibDems, so we had the idea of the Peace Audit instead

we feel pretty let down by our local MP, so this is the next step - we've been umming and ahhing and so on, but now we've got less than 3 weeks to get it all together

dictatorships may come and go, but the local government electoral timettable waits for no ape, lesser or greater

I see what you mean, but do you really think it's all over? How many times has Rumsfield etc claimed some sort of victory, only for some very different facts to emerge? Or how many times a *day*?

check out what we've been posted up at http://www.guilfin.net/reports/ - UN humanitarian reports and the Russian stuff is particularly interesting ...

RG
jazz
13 posts

Apr 11, 2003, 09:10
One word of deviation from the 'radical' status quo that is the U Know board and I'm a troll eh?

This board seems a bit vacuous - one could be at risk of entrenchment, come and join in the fun here for a change

http://naim-audio.infopop.net/1/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=67019385&f=58019385&m=2721993826

Enjoyed the pictures? that's a twatish comment I'm afraid.
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7718 posts

Apr 11, 2003, 09:25
The first comment was supposed to be tougue in cheek following developments on other parts of HH lately. I'm useless with emoticons and don't use them.

If it wasn't trollish, it was a bit "I told you so" annoying.

The second comment. Yeah, okay. It was twattish. Glad you found your smoking gun though.
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7718 posts

Apr 14, 2003, 23:09
I never included the word sorry.

Sorry.
Estelle
89 posts

Re: You know, for anti-war dudes...
Apr 21, 2003, 16:50
A very good and interesting idea for a book, but I felt the ending fizzled out a bit.
ron
ron
706 posts

Re: civilization
Apr 23, 2003, 14:31
rite... now i've heard about that babylon place, ( awlways had thot of it as a childs fairy tale place... funny how close i wuz huh?) evidently it's a big dealio with the paulian's / christian's / jews (yeah read an article at the weekend where the guy was explainin that christians are actually jew's.... hmmm...made mrs. ron read it and i could tell by the look on her face and how she put it down on the coffee table when she reached that punch line...) anyways those types r well freaked over all this shit as the new testament book of revelations regards the destruction of babylon as the end / beginning...wotever.... oh well gives 'im sumthing to worry about... as well they should! this shite ain't over by a long shot, and all those smug "we won don't cha know it awls" will turn to "wot da fuck 'ave we done?"

ride safe and keep the faith...

x
Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index