54 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
phallus dei
583 posts

Edited Apr 07, 2017, 21:15
Re: What's going on in Syria?
Apr 07, 2017, 21:14
Locodogz wrote:
So now that Trump has authorised the attack on Syria - what does that make him in your opinion? Member of the lizard sect, illuminati or still the maverick establishment outsider?

Are you asserting that this latest chemical attack is the result of some US backed conspiracy, to allow the US to 'legitimise' a military action? Is Trump simply a stooge in all this?

Yes, I think the "chemical attack" was either staged by the terrorists themselves, or the result of the bombing of an ammo dump that unknowingly contained chemical weapons. Whether or not the terrorists received advice in their staged endeavors by their financial backers, I don't know. However, the result of their attack (Trump bombing Syria, thus ending any chance at an American - Russian rapprochement) certainly benefits the aspirations of the global elite, who profit from a perpetual state of War.

My view of Trump was always that he was the best of two options. One was a career politician with plenty of blood on her hands, who - via her ghostwritten book "Tough Choices" - tried to present herself as to the right of Obama. The other was a non-politician who repeatedly condemned American foreign policy in the ME and called for closer ties with Russia. Naturally, I made the better choice out of the two.

That option two has now apparently caved in to the establishment after two and a half months of valiant fighting is extremely disheartening. It looks like Trump will be the same as Obama, who was the same as Bush, who was the same as Clinton, who was the same as Bush. No doubt, the corporate media will love Trump now.

At the end of the Cold War, there was a real chance that America and Russia could work together for the greater good. But no, America had to be greedy, and decided to Take It All.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index