Donald Trump for President!

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Re: Donald Trump for President!
Jul 27, 2015, 15:37
Sorry, I meant whoever spent the most on their campaign (hard to type anything remotely subtle on a tablet). It's amazing how few exceptions there are to this rule. You may as well get people to vote for stacks of money instead.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

John Stewart on Trump
Jul 28, 2015, 00:17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7hGW9wybbA#t=11

gonna miss John Stewart.
ron
ron
706 posts

Jul 31, 2015, 04:11
a train wreck so deliberate, so catastrophic, that you can't look away...
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Aug 02, 2015, 15:46
You make it sound like this is the first lunatic that ever declared he's running...
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Aug 02, 2015, 16:04
Its all a PR stunt for trump (any press is good press) but it is having a negative affect on the republican party as all eyes are on trump so no else in the running on that side is getting any press. Also no serious policy discussions are being made by candidates as all they do is comment on "the donalds" latest stupid remarks. The whole affair is shameful and very embarrassing the man is not doing anything but making us here in the U.S. look like the reality shows that dominate our televisions, perhaps Jerry Springer will host the next debate...
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Aug 03, 2015, 03:24
handofdave wrote:
You make it sound like this is the first lunatic that ever declared he's running...

Remember this delightful dittie?

Bomb bomb bomb bom Iran !
Bomb Bomb Bomb bom Iran !
Bomb Iraaaaannnn.....!

McCain does Brian Wilson.
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Aug 03, 2015, 03:59
Its all a PR stunt for trump (any press is good press) but it is having a negative affect on the republican party as all eyes are on trump so no else in the running on that side is getting any press. Also no serious policy discussions are being made by candidates as all they do is comment on "the donalds" latest stupid remarks. The whole affair is shameful and very embarrassing the man is not doing anything but making us here in the U.S. look like the reality shows that dominate our televisions, perhaps Jerry Springer will host the next debate...
ron
ron
706 posts

Aug 05, 2015, 02:34
ron wrote:
a train wreck so deliberate, so catastrophic, that you can't look away...

Mind the gap... mind you...

*not waving, drowning, from a comfortable distance*
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Aug 07, 2015, 19:36
Seems the worse he behaves the higher his poll numbers go! He wont stand a chance however this is early in the process and eventually he will be forced to go independent which is the kiss of death. Having watched the debate last night I must say it was very much different for debates of previous years. there was no debating going on, it was all self promotion and back patting. but again its early, soon they will be eating each other alive and after that....Hillary will walk in and sweep this bitch. As of right now I see no other possibility. But again its early.
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Edited Aug 08, 2015, 00:06
Aug 08, 2015, 00:03
The other candidates spend millions on their campaigns. It really wouldn't be too costly an investment renting a wind machine, setting it up just next to the podium where Trump's about to do a speech banging on about winners and Mexicans, then turning it up to 11 and blowing that elaborate piece of hair architecture and Trump's chances of the presidency away in one fell blow.

ETA: Actually, that reminds me. Someone mentioned to me a few years ago that America hasn't had a bald president since Ike. I think, in P.R. terms, baldness denotes sneakiness, cowardice and manipulative wiles, just like glasses.
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index