Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Re: Jihadists meet satire with bullets
Jan 10, 2015, 17:04
Captain Starlet wrote:
I see where you're coming from there, and I do agree. I see the attacks in the west as a result of our own actions though. The powers that be in the west, primarily the US and UK, have essentially painted huge targets on the countries and on the people who live there. If you rattle people up, attack their countries and values it's obvious there's going to be reprisals, such is always the case.

For attacks in our own countries we can't blame the people who we've bullied and stolen from for decades for getting pissed off eventually.

Luckily these people do represent the very small minority of people who join these groups, I won't compliment them by calling them Muslims as they're about as Muslim as I am the King of England!

Aren't IS the group the US were supporting in Syria?

Absolutely the P.C. media fed whimpy ass response expected eventually from someone. We are not to blame for attacks in France anymore then we are to blame for the kidnappings and scores slaughtered by the boka haram in Nigeria. These attacks are meant to intimidate and scare people back in line not to regain lost land or freedoms for their people this is not a organized military attack in response to another this is an act of jihadist terror. To say this is a small minority of people...well they sure do get around don't they? Asia,Africa,europe, Australia,the U.K., the U.S, Canada...Etc...must be using frequent flyer points to get around.and these groups themselves identify as Muslim that's not a tag placed on them.
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Jan 10, 2015, 17:50
billding68 wrote:
Captain Starlet wrote:
I see where you're coming from there, and I do agree. I see the attacks in the west as a result of our own actions though. The powers that be in the west, primarily the US and UK, have essentially painted huge targets on the countries and on the people who live there. If you rattle people up, attack their countries and values it's obvious there's going to be reprisals, such is always the case.

For attacks in our own countries we can't blame the people who we've bullied and stolen from for decades for getting pissed off eventually.

Luckily these people do represent the very small minority of people who join these groups, I won't compliment them by calling them Muslims as they're about as Muslim as I am the King of England!

Absolutely the P.C. media fed whimpy ass response expected eventually from someone. We are not to blame for attacks in France anymore then we are to blame for the kidnappings and scores slaughtered by the boka haram in Nigeria. These attacks are meant to intimidate and scare people back in line not to regain lost land or freedoms for their people this is not a organized military attack in response to another this is an act of jihadist terror. To say this is a small minority of people...well they sure do get around don't they? Asia,Africa,europe, Australia,the U.K., the U.S, Canada...Etc...must be using frequent flyer points to get around.and these groups themselves identify as Muslim that's not a tag placed on them.

Absolutely the ignorant uneducated troll like response I expected from you!
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Jan 10, 2015, 18:19
Captain Starlet wrote:
billding68 wrote:
Captain Starlet wrote:

Absolutely the ignorant uneducated troll like response I expected from you!

I think yours is the ignorant , bury my head in the sand and spread my checks response. The world has taken enough from these " fringe minority" groups . It's time to take out the trash and end the madness and murder that these peace lovin folks are dishing out. Enough being bullied by these groups,enough of being told we can't satire or speak of their beliefs while having ours dismantled enough of sitting back and watching thousands killed,beheaded,raped and sold. This is crazy ass shit and it needs to stop. To blame the west for this " fringe elements" actions is an act of cowardice or stupidity or both.
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Jan 10, 2015, 18:39
I think yours, just like the very large majority of posts is just ignorant, ill informed and full of shit!

I didn't ask you to respond to a message that wasn't responding to yours, I do try and avoid your trolling as much as possible as I find you quite an abhorrent sort of person. I'd appreciate if you'd stop replying to my comments and in so doing for once show some decency!
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Jan 10, 2015, 19:22
Captain Starlet wrote:
I think yours, just like the very large majority of posts is just ignorant, ill informed and full of shit!

I didn't ask you to respond to a message that wasn't responding to yours, I do try and avoid your trolling as much as possible as I find you quite an abhorrent sort of person. I'd appreciate if you'd stop replying to my comments and in so doing for once show some decency!

You post on a public message board you're going to get a response,that's how the internet works...
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Jan 10, 2015, 19:36
Yeah didn't think you had an ounce of decency in you. Seems I was right again!
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Jan 10, 2015, 20:43
A few decades back I treated yours, and adjacent countries, like a colony I could do with what I pleased. I sacked your villages and made epoch-defining decisions over a restaurant table. The death toll was immense. I then funded you, and your enemies, and you again, based on whichever side sounded like it would end up on the right wing. This was our way of going to war without going to war. I then go to war with you. I torture, rape, bomb and kill you in your hundreds of thousands. I profile those who look like you abroad. Our newsrags think you're charismatic, in a Hannibal Lecter kind of way, so they direct a screaming litany of abuse your way whenever they can... It sells, damnit! I encourage them to exploit our very language, using your dispossessed lack of resources to paint you as terrorists every step of the way, as terrorists never were children; they came out of the womb spouting fire and dogma. We cackle to ourselves every time you retaliate, especially when you attack our feckless civvies. Those of us with shares in the weapons industry, which is a fuckton of us pezzonovantes who call the shots, are especially thankful for your amateurish lashings out. Every attack fills up the war-meter, and when it's full we get to attack another country, though never has the whole country been on the same page enough to fully justify who we choose as our targets (can't believe no one's cottoned onto us using the same trick from WWI over and over- wait for a terrorist attack, then start a war on that whole country). It must be hard being you, the supervillains of the world, but we're in the business of war and you just happen to make the perfect, constantly renewable enemy. It's a king hell of a scheme, don't you think? Poke you and poke you and scream "terror! terror!" when you poke back? I just hope no one realises that, in war, whoever has the biggest death toll on their hands, is pretty likely the nastiest of the two sides, 'cause when they do we're screwed. Although...we're good with words; we'll probably talk ourselves out of that hole when we come to it.
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Jan 11, 2015, 06:37
So much self hatred in the world.
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Jan 11, 2015, 11:01
I'd rather direct it at myself than others, as at least I know I can handle it. Either way, I don't in any way identify myself with England's actions, though I know I'm complicit just by sheer proximity and the comfortable fug of complaisant ignorance which hangs over our lifestyles- the outside world is all chaos and ugliness, but at home by the hearth is nothing but warmth and love and just enough fear to keep me a productive member of society.
phallus dei
583 posts

Jan 11, 2015, 16:39
Another great, thought-provoking take on the incident:
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article40651.htm
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index