Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
grufty jim
grufty jim
1978 posts

Re: do you smoke cannabis?
Aug 19, 2010, 20:23
dee wrote:
Yeah....but does anyone actually believe this sensationalist media bullshit??? I mean it 'might' be true but c'mon.....'hey kiddie, you aint trimming that cola quick enough'...thwack!......utter bollocks imo

There is also this of course. The media works so hard to demonise cannabis that it's probably a little naive to take anything they say on the subject at face value.
dee
1955 posts

Aug 19, 2010, 20:26
Indeed...i never bought the Vietnamese illegal immigrant story either.....might be true but it dont feel right to me.....the media have done a great job demonizing mary jane
Ziggypop
Ziggypop
300 posts

Aug 19, 2010, 20:38
dee wrote:
Indeed...i never bought the Vietnamese illegal immigrant story either.....might be true but it dont feel right to me.....the media have done a great job demonizing mary jane

Yeah I always believe the media and believe that the bbc are so left wing they have to be right.. I agree it funds terrorism aswell..I guess I'll just stick to me fags, coffee, tea and alchohol from now on as I truly hate any kind of exploitation..
pooley
pooley
501 posts

Aug 19, 2010, 20:44
Ziggypop wrote:
dee wrote:

Yeah I always believe the media and believe that the bbc are so left wing they have to be right.. I agree it funds terrorism aswell..I guess I'll just stick to me fags, coffee, tea and alchohol from now on as I truly hate any kind of exploitation..

Do what ever you need to justify it to yourself. If this was anything else you would all be up in arms.
The police have confirmed most of the facts in this. There are trafficked children preparing your cannabis. Enjoy
Ziggypop
Ziggypop
300 posts

Aug 19, 2010, 20:49
pooley wrote:
A lot of good points. Do you. Ind if I answer this fully when I ain't on my iPad. .

How about this-
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/tenth-worker-at-ipad-factory-commits-suicide-1982897.html
Ziggypop
Ziggypop
300 posts

Aug 19, 2010, 20:51
pooley wrote:
Ziggypop wrote:
dee wrote:

Do what ever you need to justify it to yourself. If this was anything else you would all be up in arms.
The police have confirmed most of the facts in this. There are trafficked children preparing your cannabis. Enjoy

OK Pooley you like your Ipad..Methinks it's time to smash it against the wall-
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/tenth-worker-at-ipad-factory-commits-suicide-1982897.html
pooley
pooley
501 posts

Aug 19, 2010, 21:03
I'll admit my hypocrisy if you admit yours. What I am saying is that there are children being forced into working at cannabis farms. None of you have mentioned them. No one.

Why is that? Is it because you have no intention of changing the way you buy it. Do a gruffly, source it ethically.

But you won't, because your brand of caring seems to stop when it affects you in any way.

I hadn't read that before I got the iPad. It is a luxury item I can do with out. Would I have bought it after reading that. Honestly?. No

Will you still continue to buy cannabis sourced from god knows wherecaftercreading the BBC report? I'm sure you will. And you will continue to delude yourself that because you care it absolves you from responsibility ( see eaves thread)

Say again. There are trafficked children preparing your cannabis. What will you do about it?

My guess? Fuck all
dee
1955 posts

Aug 19, 2010, 21:22
i suggest you have a spliff
dee
1955 posts

Aug 19, 2010, 21:24
....sigh...as many of us have mentioned....we 'know' where ours comes from.....sigh.....and it aint sweatshops.....
PMM
PMM
3155 posts

Edited Aug 19, 2010, 21:25
Aug 19, 2010, 21:25
I suggest he sticks his head in a bucket of poo, and tries to blow bubbles.
Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index