Pages: 7 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Stevo
Stevo
6664 posts

Sarah Palin For president?
Nov 24, 2009, 23:52
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKKgua7wQk&NR=1
pretty scary that people are 'thinking' what's expressed here.
Stevo
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Re: Sarah Palin For president?
Nov 25, 2009, 00:09
Stevo wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKKgua7wQk&NR=1
pretty scary that people are 'thinking' what's expressed here.
Stevo

Sarah Palin is widely recognized as an idiot... even in the Republican sphere of thought.

She does possess a certain galvanizing power over her most loyal fans, which is worth keeping a close eye on, but I don't think she'd ever pose a serious risk to the presidency. The public opinion of her is overwhelmingly bad, according to polls.
Merrick
Merrick
2148 posts

Nov 25, 2009, 13:22
handofdave wrote:
She does possess a certain galvanizing power over her most loyal fans, which is worth keeping a close eye on, but I don't think she'd ever pose a serious risk to the presidency. The public opinion of her is overwhelmingly bad, according to polls.

Which makes it great that she keeps on getting up on her hind legs and associating Republicanism with her idiot self. Bring her on!
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Nov 25, 2009, 17:54
Merrick wrote:
handofdave wrote:

Which makes it great that she keeps on getting up on her hind legs and associating Republicanism with her idiot self. Bring her on!

She's quite an asset to the Democrats.
;-)
giantleech
37 posts

Edited Nov 26, 2009, 16:26
Nov 26, 2009, 16:24
handofdave wrote:
Merrick wrote:
handofdave wrote:

She's quite an asset to the Democrats.
;-)

Right. That's why the DemocRATS are absolutely shit-scared of her running for the office of the Presidency in 2012.

A Sarah Palin/Mark Rubio ticket for 2012 would absolutely wipe out the Democrats' narcissistic idiot man-child Obama's chances of even dreaming of gaining a second term.
dodge one
dodge one
1242 posts

Nov 26, 2009, 16:29
I know that this is gonna horrify you, But you should probably get used to the idea of Obama for another 7 years ahead.
Happy ThanksGivin's.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Nov 26, 2009, 16:42
Hey chump, Palin didn't win it with McCain in '08 -- what make you think she'll win in '12? Yeah right, were just a bunch of commies, dipshit!

Dream on, moron...
giantleech
37 posts

Edited Nov 26, 2009, 17:22
Nov 26, 2009, 17:22
Lawrence wrote:
Hey chump, Palin didn't win it with McCain in '08 -- what make you think she'll win in '12?

Is this a serious question? Or are you always this stupid?

Lawrence, as it is obvious that you are not at all knowledgeable about modern Presidential election history (or seemingly anything else for that matter dealing with politics or rational thought), please allow me to inform you that no less of a candidate than Ronald Reagan was written off by sorry-ass twerps much like yourself back in the mid-'70s after having failed in not one but TWO attempts at the Republican nomination ('68 and '76 respectively.) The Lawrence's (ugh!) of the late '70s scoffed at the idea of Reagan ever having a chance of attaining the Republican nomination, let alone the office of the Presidency itself. What followed the naysayer's rebukes were two of the greatest crushing electoral landslides in US Presidential history.

Sarah Palin is following in the footsteps of Reagan's conservative revolution and, as I have said before, a Sarah Palin/Mark Rubio ticket in 2012 will absolutely decimate the chances of that narcissistic mommy-complex hang-dog Marxist punk Obama (a.k.a. Jimmy Carter II) from retaining his not-at-all-deserved seat in the oval office.

Barrack 'The Novelty President' Obama... ousted in 2012.
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8761 posts

Nov 26, 2009, 17:23
Marxist??? Hahahahahaha!
Lawrence
9547 posts

Edited Nov 26, 2009, 17:33
Nov 26, 2009, 17:29
Fuck you. I think you're an idiot if you think Palin will be president. I know Reagan wasn't stupid, but I think you and Palin are, definitely. To compare her with Reagan just proves you are just a stupid troll. Go and ripoff more people in your record business, chump!

Incidentally, you haven't proven anything about Palin. All you did was compare her to Reagan but you haven't even discussed just what it is about her you think is winning material. Again, you idiot, you are inconsistent at debating anyone and too busy calling people 'commies' to even be taken seriously...
Pages: 7 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index