U-Know! Forum »
Sarah Palin For president?

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Lawrence
9547 posts

Re: Sarah Palin For president?
Nov 26, 2009, 19:05
You think this is a game and you're bored with it, huh? We'll see how this lasts. You are simply a racist, period.
giantleech
37 posts

Edited Nov 26, 2009, 19:09
Nov 26, 2009, 19:08
Lawrence wrote:
That's not a taste of my own medicine, retard! Again you project hatred, saying I'm a racist all the while you post a racist picture up.

Yes, I think it aptly demonstrates your hypocrisy by representing an equally reprehensible analog to the women hating sexism that you find glee in and is part of your core (lack of) character.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Nov 26, 2009, 19:11
I never said anything about women, oh yeah I did call Coulter a bitch but she deserves it anyways...

As for Palin I don't really hate her, but you sure don't share the love for 'commies', do you?
dodge one
dodge one
1242 posts

Nov 26, 2009, 19:12
What sound does a Braying Jack-ass and a masturbating monkey make in the forest if there's no one to hear them?
Lawrence
9547 posts

Nov 26, 2009, 19:17
Yeah well I'll bet you really think Obama is a monkey. Otherwise you wouldn't post that.

Ain't scared of women, you're just projecting hatred, bud.
giantleech
37 posts

Nov 26, 2009, 19:20
Lawrence wrote:
You think this is a game and you're bored with it, huh? We'll see how this lasts. You are simply a racist, period.

Lawrence, what you are doing here is called 'projecting.' You may want to take some time and study the writings and works of Sigmund Freud. I think you may learn something valuable about yourself in the process.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Nov 26, 2009, 19:22
What do you think people think about you? Think you can troll this board but it still makes you look like a jerk.

Who the hell even likes you? I'll bet NOBODY!
Lawrence
9547 posts

Nov 26, 2009, 19:24
Go pick up your Klan hood...
Lawrence
9547 posts

Nov 26, 2009, 19:28
Isn't it funny how you all complain about 'political correctness' when you use it too, especially when it meets your own ends.
giantleech
37 posts

Edited Nov 26, 2009, 19:38
Nov 26, 2009, 19:37
Lawrence wrote:
Isn't it funny how you all complain about 'political correctness' when you use it too, especially when it meets your own ends.

'Political correctness' is not a concern of mine here. What is a concern of mine here (my point) is to demonstrate your (and that other dope's) complete lack of ability to make a critical case against Sarah Palin without resorting to childish sexism (via name calling, slander and juvenile photographs.)
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index