Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Re: Thatch falls
Jun 21, 2009, 17:40
Moon Cat wrote:
She's had a metal pin inserted in her arm. They're turning her into a Terminator. She absolutely will not stop and will go on and on and on....

We've got intelligence that there's a new Thatch-1000 prototype on the loose. It's made entirely out of some kind of mimetic stool softener.
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Jun 21, 2009, 23:43
Moon Cat wrote:
She's had a metal pin inserted in her arm.

Obviously to replace the two in her neck!
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Jun 22, 2009, 00:02
Not at all - she's undergoing a remarkable renaissance and her legacy is is helping to prepare the world for the re-establishment of a British Empire under her successor David Cameron (who has promised her a role in the Foreign Office under any future Conservative administration). I know - she told me so.
PMM
PMM
3155 posts

Edited Jul 11, 2010, 01:25
Re: In Memorian: Margaret Thatcher
Jul 11, 2010, 00:50
sorry to drag this old thread up again, but something cropped up and I found this link and it seemed relevent.

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2004/10/298639.html

I know class war are the kind of people some on here would find distasteful, but I'm sure they're not limiting participation to class warriors.
geoffrey_prime
geoffrey_prime
758 posts

Re: Thatcher's death anthem and piss anthem!
Jul 12, 2010, 02:05
Ok, I've thought about it...and I still don't think you should personalise this. We are not talking about "Thatcher"..we are talking about the majority (who care) of the UK citizens.
geoffrey_prime
geoffrey_prime
758 posts

Jul 12, 2010, 02:08
I tell you what, "Thatcher" would beat you to wthin an inch of your life. in a street fight.
The Sea Cat
The Sea Cat
3608 posts

Jul 12, 2010, 08:37
It's all coming out now....
ChayCarle
13 posts

Jul 15, 2010, 15:05
pooley wrote:
and that bwould be good how? Yes she's an evil old bitch, but what has she done to you lately?

Actually, don't answer that!

I will answer it. It's because of her policys in the 80's that we have become so greedy wanting eveything now and new that Britain is in so much debt. She encourage this and made it far to easy for us to get money and live on the never-never.

I will protest loudly if they consider giving her a state funeral when she dies. She never cared for anyone but herself.
pooley
pooley
501 posts

Jul 15, 2010, 17:50
ChayCarle wrote:
pooley wrote:
and that bwould be good how? Yes she's an evil old bitch, but what has she done to you lately?

Actually, don't answer that!

I will answer it. It's because of her policys in the 80's that we have become so greedy wanting eveything now and new that Britain is in so much debt. She encourage this and made it far to easy for us to get money and live on the never-never.

I will protest loudly if they consider giving her a state funeral when she dies. She never cared for anyone but herself.

Oh for gods sake. This again?????
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Jul 16, 2010, 19:15
Well, Hitler gets mentioned lots still, so, in terms of malevolent forces of unutterable and despotic, megalomaniacal, repellent and soul-searingly caustic evil, Maggie's fairly recent really.

Anyway, I have it on extremely good authority that she is almost totally barking mad (and not in the way she used to be) now.

The Abyss gazes also Margaret.
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index