Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
pooley
pooley
501 posts

Re: Thatch falls
Jul 16, 2010, 19:53
Moon Cat wrote:
Well, Hitler gets mentioned lots still, so, in terms of malevolent forces of unutterable and despotic, megalomaniacal, repellent and soul-searingly caustic evil, Maggie's fairly recent really.

Anyway, I have it on extremely good authority that she is almost totally barking mad (and not in the way she used to be) now.

The Abyss gazes also Margaret.

Will not get into this. Will not get into this.
sanshee
sanshee
1080 posts

Edited Jul 19, 2010, 13:21
Jul 19, 2010, 13:21
Dirtbags everywhere should suffer the same.

She sold them the aspirational, proletarian dream, based on home ownership and Judith Chalmers and all the other shit no one could actually AFFORD.

Idiots, the lot of em.

There are traces of it everywhere, to this day, with 'unguaranteed' mortgages etc STILL being handed out like slow burning death warrants.

All paving the way for 'the big society', no less.

People really should take a long hard look.

:-/

x
geoffrey_prime
geoffrey_prime
758 posts

Jul 29, 2010, 01:11
where have can you get an "unguaranteed mortgage" from then...prey tell? I am sure there will some interested folks...me included..
sanshee
sanshee
1080 posts

Jul 29, 2010, 09:20
geoffrey_prime wrote:

where have can you get an "unguaranteed mortgage" from then...prey tell? I am sure there will some interested folks...me included..

Making you, and all those other 'interested folks' part of the problem, then.

x
stray
stray
2057 posts

Edited Jul 29, 2010, 09:28
Jul 29, 2010, 09:26
geoffrey_prime wrote:

Erm.. pay attention, you do know the causes of the economy tripping up so spectacularly yeah ? Try doing a search for "non status mortgage". Or are you just nitpicking Sanshee using the term "unguaranteed", knowing full well what she actually meant ?
sanshee
sanshee
1080 posts

Jul 29, 2010, 09:29
Cheer Stray.
Thing is I wasn't sure what the hell to call 'em, wouldn't even speak to 'em if I did etc.
Ain't I the lucky one.
;-)

x
texlahoma
texlahoma
891 posts

Re: In Memorian: Margaret Thatcher
Jul 29, 2010, 12:20
Merrick wrote:
At 6pm on the Saturday after she dies, people are planning to meet in Trafalgar Square to celebrate. I suspect they'll be obstructed and beaten by police. Even then, fine. That in itself is a great image for us to send around the world. I know where I'll be.

That would be quite fitting in it's way, I'm sure she'll be sneering in approval if that's the case. At least those celebrating will know that the world has one monster less to share air with.
geoffrey_prime
geoffrey_prime
758 posts

Jul 31, 2010, 02:43
Well, with no ref. detail, if u can get such a mortgage....best get it while u can,,
sanshee
sanshee
1080 posts

Edited Jul 31, 2010, 09:33
Jul 31, 2010, 09:31
Yes, absoloutely, and send you application form in to become a Big Issue vendor 'fore the bank reclaims the 'home' that was never affordable to you in the first place.

Mercy me.

x
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index